Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spoilers for Zelda Twilight Princess

mhd24

Ther are unconfirmed rumors to the ending that I saw. It is pretty "wow" factor.

MAJOR SPOILERS:

Apparently Link dies at the end by sacrificing himself to seal the Twilight realm and stop Gannon. Midna betrays Link and is with Ganon. The hope is that Zelda is carrying Link's child who will be the "new" Link who is in Wind Waker.

Ther are unconfirmed rumors to the ending that I saw. It is pretty "wow" factor.

MAJOR SPOILERS:

Apparently Link dies at the end by sacrificing himself to seal the Twilight realm and stop Gannon. Midna betrays Link and is with Ganon. The hope is that Zelda is carrying Link's child who will be the "new" Link who is in Wind Waker.

At first I was like YESSSSSS, then I saw the child part, looks like Nintendo will make the same old Zelda cames until their demise

1.) If i'm not mistaken that was standard, all of the cartridges were gold :silly:

2.) You're missing out, in order to play the best FF games though that would require you to play a system other than Nintendo

i have nothing against the PS2 or XBOX, i just don't own them (i was young and naiive when the current gen systems came out and i sprung for the cheapest system. i then got screwed over by the lack of third party support.)

as for the actual series, i don't know much about it, the only thing i know is someone in my cmoputer class had an emulation of it on his computer (one with 3d graphics) and it looked retarded. i may have just seen some dumb parts, but it left an upleasant taste in my mouth.

Archived