Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Webb Wins U.S. Senate Seat in Virginia, Allen Expected to Concede Today

@DCGoldPants

LMAO!! Get real ok. Webb didn't do any growing up until the election.

And his opponents didn't give a damn about promoting women in the military until the election. I doubt you did either. It was just the best way to attack the guy with the (D) next to his name.

It's a tough world. Neither candidate in this race was close to perfect. One may be a sexist, but at least he has some substance and a ton of military experience. The other may be a racist, but more important, he is an empty suit with a pathetic legislative record. Easy choice.

Honest question. Do you really find Webb to be significantly sexist? And which bothers you more, Webb's statements on women in combat roles, or Allen's incidents of racial bias? Non troll response, please.

I could honestly care less about either

Maccacha or however it's spelled. BFD

Webbs views on women in combat are my own, so again BFD

Honest question. Do you really find Webb to be significantly sexist? And which bothers you more, Webb's statements on women in combat roles, or Allen's incidents of racial bias? Non troll response, please.

I find them both very disturbing.

When you have to choose between a racist and a sexist it doesn't bode well for the political system.

(Poster hereby inserts, by reference, all of the people's posts who claimed that absolutely nothing that Alberto Gonzales has ever said in a courtroom may be held against him, because when he advocated ignoring the Constitution he was simply arguing on behalf of his employer, and there's no proof that those opinions were actually his own.)

:)

Archived