Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please oh please...

WeThreeKingsRuleU

...can someone report on who Michael Irvin thinks is to blame for the cowboy's loss this weekend on the Dan......Patrick show?

I think it will at least be good for a good laugh if nothing else

I only heard the promo for it on the way back from lunch, unfortunately I can't listen in, and by the way, I like how they refer to it as the Cowboy's loss and not the Redskin's win

I also searched for this but didn't see anything, please forgive me if someone else has already pointed this out

Irvin is not on yet, but Joe Thiesman just had a segment and while he was talking about the Skins game, not once did he give any credit to the Skins winning the game, he rather talked about why the Cowboys gave the game away. His reasons were:

- Parcels going for the 2 point conversion: JT called it a very stupid call

- TO being a very selfish player (TD celebration penalty - big drop)

- Too many penatlies.

Joey T did not say anything we already did not know. I will post what Irvin says when he comes on.

I don't know why everyone is saying that TO's celebration cost them the game, especially since we did nothing with that next possession. What did cost them the game was a dropped TO pass and a Blocked FG with a Face mask penalty! If "The Player" catches that ball, its game over! Who cares about TO making a fool of himself in the endzone, that was meaningless IMO.

Irvin did not say much, infact he talked about the Skins Cowgirls game for all of 1 minute. He said that he was okay with the loss because he said Romo sits to pee played great and showed that he is the QB of the future. He said penatlies killed them, and he blamed Parcells going for two as a key cost to the game. Also, this proves that Irvin is still using drugs, he says that the Cowboys are still his pick to be the NFC Champs this year. What a crackhead!

Irvin did not say much, infact he talked about the Skins Cowgirls game for all of 1 minute. He said that he was okay with the loss because he said Romo sits to pee played great and showed that he is the QB of the future. He said penatlies killed them, and he blamed Parcells going for two as a key cost to the game. Also, this proves that Irvin is still using drugs, he says that the Cowboys are still his pick to be the NFC Champs this year. What a crackhead!

No comments about T.O all of a sudden Mikey???

T.O cost the pukes that game.:cheers:

The 2-point debate is foolish.

If Parcells kicks the XP there and they go up 7-5 and then 10-5, we'd have had a 50/50 chance of getting a two point conversion on one of our next two TDs (since it would have made sense eventually to go for two).

Therefore, it's of course possible that we'd have been losing late in the game (20-18)...but it's just as likely that we'd have been tied 20-20 instead of 19-19.

Let's see, Aikman had as many concussions as the number on his jersey I believe...right? I did notice during the Eagles/Cowgirls game when ESPN went to a commercial they left about 4 seconds of background noise with the ESPN logo on the screen and you could hear the Philly fans. Interesting thing was that one of those fans screamed "Hey Irvin, I got you an 8-ball man!" and you could hear Young,TJ, and Berman laughin thier butts off. It was classic, that would be some killer audio for someone to clip out man.

Archived