Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "What we need to fix" Thread (Not meant to be negative)

SMOSS89

Just constructive critisism.

I liked the fact that we attacked the middle of the field to counter their cover 2 look. I also liked that we showed that we can and will throw it deep, whether it be randle el or brunell that does it.

The things we need to improve:

red zone efficiency : gotta learn how to punch it in from short yardage

offensive play calling : it was MUCH better today than previous games but the situation where we ran 3 straight times was not smart

your thoughts?

Ok, I think this is fair.

I think whatever we're doing on D for 1st and 2nd down, isn't being used on 3rd. Whenever I see #25 run out with that signal, you know it's going to be bad. You just do.

I think the goalline stuff without Duckett behind Seller is insulting to whoever called that play.

I think Rogers will make an EXCELLENT nickel corner in the NFL.

Oh yeah, #82 had the strongest arm out there today.

1) When we're that close to the damn goal line put in TJ Duckett baby, he'll move the damn pile!

2) Even though Marky Mark made some good throws he made his fair share of bad ones. Season on the line or not let's see what the kid can do.

HTTR!!!!!!!

1) When we're that close to the damn goal line put in TJ Duckett baby, he'll move the damn pile!

2) Even though Marky Mark made some good throws he made his fair share of bad ones. Season on the line or not let's see what the kid can do.

HTTR!!!!!!!

Or maybe even Sellers.

our goalline offense needs major work , our secondary needs some attention , and our d-line pressure needs major major work , whenever we bring in LBs and DBs to create pressure QBs make us pay for it .... our o-line needs to step up as well , and our QB needs to just manage until he is finally taken out

Whoever said take out Brunell, no......the season is still alive and we are gaining momentum.

I think we need to improve red zone offense. For god sake PA to Cooley/Sellers works 70% of the time. I think O-line was good and Dallas just has a stiff run D. Secondary still needs some work but it was a great effort!

Observations:

Rogers - underachieving

Archuleta - major disappointment

Wright - waste of time

Springs - past his prime (made some good plays but just too inconsistent)

Defensive Coaches - too much zone coverage on blitzes

Brunell - needs to pull it down and run FORWARD more

We need a revamped secondary. Our lines played more consistently today but could do better still. Crazy win!!

Archived