Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell Starting?

S DOT21

Who played well in the preseason?

Do you have a crystal ball that shows he will not play well in the regular season?

As for the booing, I have never booed anyone ever. I support Brunell and any Redskins QB, I am just wondering how you can say he sucks without him getting any regular season game experience. Were you against drafting him? Did you not like him when he was at Auburn?

I actually dont care about College football, and didnt pay any attention to him when he was there. Its all about Ohio baby.

Preseason doesnt mean crap, your right, but if he cant do good in preseason, why do you think hell do better in regular season. He obvisouly had to get the ball to his receivers in pre season, so whether or not they were 1st string or 3rd, it wouldnt matter, he still screwed up. And he is what we dont need.

If your going to talk about performance in the preseason being the reason for JC not playing and use that same thought process toward the rest of the skins we would not have a team on the field Sunday. Look at Brunell preseason stats, they stink also, just like the whole team this year.

:dallasuck

I will support any quarterback who suits up in a Redskins jersey. Right now, I believe that Brunell is the right guy for the job. If Campbell is put in, then I'm totally behind him all the way.

What frustrates me the most are the ones who boo or bash Mark. That just shows me that our fanbase isn't as loyal as we are made out to be. I am totally behind every single player on this team, and that's the way it should be for everyone. But thats clearly not the case.

Sometimes it seems like some of you will be happy if we lose a game and Brunell struggles just to say you are right. And that makes me sick.

So you are saying that because we let the players know when the suck and they show a lack of effort and no emotion at all that we are not fans.

I can't disagree with you more.

Long before the present players ever thought about being redskins I was rooting for this team and I will be here long after they leave and yes I will let them know when I am not satisfied with their performance. I will not join them on the field and sing a verse of kum by ya (sp?) after a miserable performance.

The problem is not the fans that boo, the problem is the fans that are satisfied with a piss poor performance!

:dallasuck :helmet:

Preseason doesnt mean crap, your right, but if he cant do good in preseason, why do you think hell do better in regular season. He obvisouly had to get the ball to his receivers in pre season, so whether or not they were 1st string or 3rd, it wouldnt matter, he still screwed up. And he is what we dont need.

And we need Brunell? Why? And for what? Do tell...

And we need Brunell? Why? And for what? Do tell...

Veteran, he knows to throw the ball a way most of the time, where as Campbell a rookie will throw it all over, and try to make things happen when he doesnt need to. Like I said before (not in this thread), when we def have a 0 chance for the playoff's, Campbell can go in. But right now, I think we have a better chance going with Brunell in instead of Campbell.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slappy434

I think InsaneBoost is a 'Boys fan.

Please troll some place else booster

Hey Boost.....:dallasuck

Yes im a cowboys fan, thats why I wasted money buying a skins hat, jacket, and I waste every sunday recording the games.:rolleyes:

good comeback dude!:applause:

Your continual posting of garbage leads me to believe that you are.

This response isn't changing my mind at all.

I can't disagree with you more. The problem is not the fans that boo, the problem is the fans that are satisfied with a piss poor performance!

I never said that I was satisfied with our recent performances, because I am definitely not. I'm just saying that we shouldn't boo our home team.

I'm not trying to say that paying fans do not have a right to boo, because they pay good money to see the Redskins take the field, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I am just saying that I'm the type of person that stays behind our team no matter what, and I would never boo them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slappy434

I think InsaneBoost is a 'Boys fan.

Please troll some place else booster

Hey Boost.....:dallasuck

good comeback dude!:applause:

Your continual posting of garbage leads me to believe that you are.

This response isn't changing my mind at all.

Believe what you want, doesnt bother me at all, cause when it comes down to it, youll be downloading the videos that I recorded from the Skins Flick Room section

I never said that I was satisfied with our recent performances, because I am definitely not. I'm just saying that we shouldn't boo our home team.

I'm not trying to say that paying fans do not have a right to boo, because they pay good money to see the Redskins take the field, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I am just saying that I'm the type of person that stays behind our team no matter what, and I would never boo them.

By looking at your profile I guess I understand why you feel this way.

Someday your going to have to sit down with your children that you love very much and let them know that you are disappointed with them, it does not mean that you don't love them and that you will not be there for them, it just means that you are not happy with what they are doing or the decisions they making.:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

By looking at your profile I guess I understand why you feel this way.

Someday your going to have to sit down with your children that you love very much and let them know that you are disappointed with them, it does not mean that you don't love them and that you will not be there for them, it just means that you are not happy with what they are doing or the decisions they making.:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

You have a point, but can I ask what exactly you got from looking at my profile? :whoknows:

I actually dont care about College football, and didnt pay any attention to him when he was there. Its all about Ohio baby.

I suppose last year you liked USC and then decided to act like you like Texas after they won the National Championship. Campbell wass good at Auburn and will be good in the NFL, as far as I am concerned he played better than Brunell in the pre-season. (the numbers eve reflect this.) Brunell has played porrly since he got hurt last season against the giants, our offense sucked in philly to almost make us miss the playoffs, it sucked in tampa to make us almost lose, and it sucked in seattle and lost. Then he sucked in the pre-season...

I suppose last year you liked USC and then decided to act like you like Texas after they won the National Championship. Campbell wass good at Auburn and will be good in the NFL, as far as I am concerned he played better than Brunell in the pre-season. (the numbers eve reflect this.) Brunell has played porrly since he got hurt last season against the giants, our offense sucked in philly to almost make us miss the playoffs, it sucked in tampa to make us almost lose, and it sucked in seattle and lost. Then he sucked in the pre-season...

Na, im not that kind of fan. I started liking OSU back in probably 9th grade, dont even know why. I mean, I dont know the players, coaches, or anything, I guess I just like the colors and then of course, "The OHIO State."

Veteran, he knows to throw the ball a way most of the time, where as Campbell a rookie will throw it all over, and try to make things happen when he doesnt need to. Like I said before (not in this thread), when we def have a 0 chance for the playoff's, Campbell can go in. But right now, I think we have a better chance going with Brunell in instead of Campbell.

It's true that MB is a veteran QB but it seems like he's not getting the job done. And what I'm reading from most of the posts here is that people are tired of losing games with him at QB. As for Campbell, we don't know what he can or can not do but we do know what MB can do. I'm not a Brunell fan BUT if he can do something to win a game then that's fine with me. But if he goes out there and does what he normally does by going 3 and out then I think it's time to put someone else out there and give them a chance. After all, they couldn't possibly do any worse. We Redskins fans are just tired of 'waiting for next year'. That is getting real old.

The problem is that every team that has a losing season over and over again are tired of waiting. I think there are too many teams making the talent spead out and making it harder to put together a winning team. I also think that players have become too greedy and the owners should not let them get away with it. Redskins always have a QB controversey almost every year so I don't know why people think this is any different. Campbell will play eventually and then we will se what he can and can't do.

Here are Jason's accumlative pre-season stats.

26-51 (51%) for 270 yards. 5.3 yards per attempt. 0 TDs 2 INTs

Quarterback rating 50.1

These stats were also against second and third team defenses. And you want him to start a regular season game?

Correct me if Im wrong but wasnt he playing with the second and third string (or lower) Offensive personell? Many of which arent even on the team now? And most who had never played in the NFL also? You might want to wait till he plays with real football players to pass judgment. One thing we both should be able to agree on, no matter how bad he plays it cant be any worse than Brunnell has played ver the last few years. :2cents:

Archived