Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell Starting?

S DOT21

He wont, Collins is the backup, I think everyone is failing to realize this.

It's very likely Campbell can start, given two weeks of prep and Brunell's injured ribs. Coach Gibbs said if Brunell was physically unable to start, the work would to go Campbell.

I still think Brunell will ultimately start, but it's entirely possible that Campbell can.

Somone at work told me that the guys on DC 101 are saying Jason may start? Anyone else hear this, or know if this is true?

The guys at DC 101 are absolutly correct, the Redskins have scheduled a news conference for co-head coachs Bill Cowher and Jeff Fischer, in which it is expected that they will announce Jason Campbell the starter.

It's very likely Campbell can start, given two weeks of prep and Brunell's injured ribs. Coach Gibbs said if Brunell was physically unable to start, the work would to go Campbell.

I still think Brunell will ultimately start, but it's entirely possible that Campbell can.

When did this change? I dont wanna see that piece of junk on the field.

He wont, Collins is the backup, I think everyone is failing to realize this.

Nobody is forgetting this. Todd Collins would and should not start a game. Especially with the way the season is going thus far. I believe Gibbs said that if Campbell was given a week of preparation that he would start over Collins. Collins is there to help learn the offense and come in if there is an injury to the starting QB. Basically, he is a professional clipboard holder.

Please show evidence from regular season games that Campbell is garbage. I would like to know how you can make that statement when you have not seen him play one game.

Well I cant show you anything your right about that, but I like him as the position he has right now, the benchwarmer.

I've been a fan of this site for a while and I have noticed a few things that are really starting to annoy the hell out of me.

First off, for those members that have THOUSANDS of posts and do nothing but give new comers a hard time about "search option is your best friend". Get a freakin life! I'm sorry you were inconvienced and had to click on a post that was a repeat. Which I'm sure aggrivated your carpal tunnel syndrome. I am almost positive that responces like that are coming from people that used to spend saturday nights playing D and D, drinking mountain dew and eating funions. "My level 4 wizard is better than yours because mine has a purple cloak which acts as a ..." AHHHHHH SHUT UP!!

Not everyone on here is their companies "computer guy" (SNL). Believe it or not some just want info about the skins and know that ES is THE BEST resource for that info. Some are a little shy about posting and "messing" up because of nerd vultures like you. Now I'm not calling out ALL members with multiple posts because there are quite a few that have good information and valuable insight. In a sense ES has its own "Level 4 wizards" and I am thankful for them. But if you feel a repeat post is a waste of time and cyber "space" then don't make it worse by posting stupid stuff like that and making people gun shy about posting.

So if you think responding they way some of you have, while increasing your post count, adds to your credibility well it doesn't. It just makes you look like you need a new pocket protector. So stop it and trust in your mods. If they don't want it they will remove it or merge it. Can't we all just get along?

It's been like that ALL season. You better not be referring to Campbell with that "piece of junk statement."

Why do you have to get so offensive when someone disses your mancrush?

Please show evidence from regular season games that Campbell is garbage. I would like to know how you can make that statement when you have not seen him play one game.

The only reason people are drooling over Jason is because he hasn't done anything wrong yet. (In the regular season) Correct me if I'm wrong, but during the pre-season Jason made some big mistakes. Just because he had one or two twenty yard passes doesn't mean he is the savior of our team.

The only reason people are drooling over Jason is because he hasn't done anything wrong yet. (In the regular season) Correct me if I'm wrong, but during the pre-season Jason made some big mistakes. Just because he had one or two twenty yard passes doesn't mean he is the savior of our team.

Archived