Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

About how long does it take to get to Fed Ex . . .

Slateman

depends what you want to do, if you want to tailgate for hours you want to leave no later than 8:30. If you want to just go and park and go right in, probably leave arround 11 or 11:30. It will take you about half hour to get from your parking spot(if you have a pass in green or better) to your seat. if your cash parking, I would add another 20 to 30 minutes to that.

Leave early! 11:30 is too late. You'll get hung up at the WW bridge. And dreamingwolf is right - it takes a good 1/2 hour to get in - and you have to wait for bag search, etc. then the walk to your seats. Depends where you are parking and where your seats are. But so many seats are empty at kickoff. I think people underestimate. I like heading for the stadium by 12:00 (from the lot I mean). It's a lot of fun to get there early and just take in the whole atmosphere. We'll be there hopefully around 9:30!

Have a blast at the game!

:dallasuck

Red

From fairfax(depending where in fairfax ofcourse), I bet you could catch the kick off leaving an at 11:30. It would definately be close but I bet you could do it, I dont know for a fact since we normally have to wait to be let into the parking lot :D

I use to do the hour before start leave time, but watching them stretch and warm up is < the amount of booze I can injest in 30 minutes. Although, if you need to buy something anything in there or use the ATM you better leave by atleast 12.

If you are a big marching band person then you definately want to get into the stadium early as possible to watch the band do their thing.

Red

From fairfax(depending where in fairfax ofcourse), I bet you could catch the kick off leaving an at 11:30. It would definately be close but I bet you could do it, I dont know for a fact since we normally have to wait to be let into the parking lot :D

I use to do the hour before start leave time, but watching them stretch and warm up is < the amount of booze I can injest in 30 minutes. Although, if you need to buy something anything in there or use the ATM you better leave by atleast 12.

If you are a big marching band person then you definately want to get into the stadium early as possible to watch the band do their thing.

Right - I'm sure you could make it leaving at 11:30. I'm in Reston, so Slateman's actually a bit closer than I am. I just know that if I leave anytime after 10 I hit that damn bridge - and the "improvements", well, the beltway is still gonna back up around Alexandria.

I start walking to the stadium around noon (from E43) and by the time I go through the ticket line, walk four miles to the top :D , go to the bathroom and get a coke, I usually just barely make the national anthem! :laugh:

Titans game we had some new folks, so we went in early to watch the warm up etc. It's fun if someone's never been to fed ex - sneak in down to the lower level and get some pics.

Can't wait!!!!!

Archived