Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WARNING PARENTS--Dust-off, "dusting" "huffing"

AsburySkinsFan

Not new way to get high, just new product that is being used. Most people probably think (I know I did) that "Dust-off" was harmless, this proves otherwise.

Any aerosol product will do, though some better than others I guess :laugh:

What's it like to "dust"? Please tell us.

Its not very fun, I'll tell you that. Especially if your sinuses are as sensitive as mine; you need to wear a filter mask.

I don't like your connotation, by the way. You've prejudged and shame on you for doing so. I've never indulged in any form of drugs or have gotten high, aside from the perceset I had after my wisdom teeth were removed. In fact, when I was in high school, I disassociated with those who did partake in drug activities (and in some cases, told them to get help... one of which is now a member at my mother's rehab clinic).

Go say a hail mary or something. K thx.

edit: after thinking about this...

if you were just making a joke in response to my post...all is well and I take all that back. I wasn't (still am not) sure on what intention you had... but didn't want to look like a complete *******/hypocrite (read more)...

Yeah, you're right, because what parent should fear that their kid might not understand the dangers that are very real with inhaling "dust off", so why should parents fear their kid dying! I mean really we shouldn't worry about any of this crap, after all its not as if our children actually mean anything to us!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR. People's children have actually died from this, OK. They died because they thought it was a "free" high that wouldn't hurt them, well they were wrong. So forgive me if I actually care enough to inform some people about some unknown dangers and dangerous trends in youth culture so that parents might actually be proactive as they attempt to raise their kids and compete with a billion different messages all aimed at their children.

*edited out mean comment*

*edit/*

Hey, thanks for looking way past the point of my post. A curt message can have more meaning to it than the words used.

Everything in the media is fear. If its not "dusting", its the "choke game". If its not that, its "rainbow parties". If its not that, its spinach. If its not that, its flammable clothes or bedding. And so on.

The real point is raise your kid to not be a dumbass. Be involved with them and you'll know everything you need to about the child's potential health risks & bad choices thereof before they even occur. I guess thats just too much to expect.

Ironic isn't it, that our actions cause reactions in ways that we never anticipated.

every single time through human history that people have tried to take away something that a hell of a lot of people enjoy, it leads to worse things.

How can we not have anticipated this?

We have thousands of years of history to teach us, all we have to do is pay attention to it. Hell, all we have to do is look back to prohibition in our own country to see how successful taking away people's fun is.

Oh wait,

nevermind.

~Bang

Archived