Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is Jason thinking about himself?

lionel

He's thinking he's not getting nearly enough reps in practice to be successful when his time comes. Gibbs loves Brunell, Saunders loves Collins. Meanwhile, the qb with a future has got less than a week of real practice time since he's been here. Unbelievable.

Being that tall he has a huge advantage. Nothing is better for a QB than being taller than everyone on the field. You see the field a lot better and see the places where receivers get open without obstruction. My cousin is 6'5" and is the QB for Great Bridge High in Chesapeake, VA. He has broken records in the Tidewater area and is ranked 7th in all time passing leaders (yardage) in said area as well. I think he has received this status b/c of his height and ability to see and read the field. Everybody knows that tall people have long limbs and with long arms one can throw bullets all day long.

:helmet: :cheers: :helmet:

the campbell cult could learn something from their idol.

I know that this wasn't directed at everyone who wants Brunell on the bench. I have seen some questionable posts here in that regard, but some of the Brunell supporters have so much blind faith in the man (and Gibbs' decision to play him) that they are hyper sensitive to any critisizm that Brunell just isn't getting the job done. The fact is that he isn't getting the job done and it's not classless to point that out or demand/hope/wish/pray that a change be made.

the campbell cult could learn something from their idol.

Sure buddy, b/c I bet Campbell says the same thing when he's not within range of the media. Any NFL player that doesn't want to piss people off is obviously going to make bland and supportive statements about the team's starting QB. I bet he says the same things most of us do about Brunell's sorry ass when he's hanging out with his buddies.

And talk about being a "teammate"?....please.....How much worse can it get than a washed up selfish QB whose inability to swallow his own pride and sit the bench is destroying his teams chances to succeed?

the O-line at Jacksonville must have been really short if your theory proves correct?:2cents:

So explain why Brunell won't throw the ball the downfield or better yet why he will not throw the ball PASS THE FIRST DOWN MARKER?? Everyone that knows football can see Brunell's flaws. The bottomline is this, you either believe Brunell is an effective quarterback or not. Based on the team's record (2-5) and his OVERALL play (please don't mention the Texans game), he's a terrible, old quarterback taking time away from Campbell who should be playing this weekend.

So explain why Brunell won't throw the ball the downfield or better yet why he will not throw the ball PASS THE FIRST DOWN MARKER?? Everyone that knows football can see Brunell's flaws. The bottomline is this, you either believe Brunell is an effective quarterback or not. Based on the team's record (2-5) and his OVERALL play (please don't mention the Texans game), he's a terrible, old quarterback taking time away from Campbell who should be playing this weekend.

listen, i agree he's horrible. i know he completes more passes outside the numbers than anyone and the least inside the numbers. but... saying that it's because he can't see over the line is asinine. what happened -did he shrink when he came to the redskins? is our O-line that much bigger? neither. fact is, his performance is the suck... but, saying that it's because he can't see over the line is ridiculous. he saw over the line his entire career. but, i'm not in a position to answer why he won't pass over the middle. hell, if i could answer that question i would probably be a millionaire - the whole world wants to know the same thing.

Man I wish more folks could find jobs making $5 million or more just to maybe get it done. Maybe. Lol. Never seen a DOD contract or a job spec with 'maybe' on it yet. Do it or get fired is how most people have to live.

I am tired of excuses and don't care what they are anymore. If we don't win the words 'your benched' and 'your fired' need to start to ring out or we can nestle in for 5 more years of failure and miserable sundays. If it takes putting Campbell in to get Brunell to perform better next chance, then what are we waiting for?

He aint gettin' no younger......obviously just leaving it alone is producing no results.

At the Edy's Ice Cream factory they have a saying. "If it doesn't taste better it's not Edy's". Failure or marginal performance is just not accepted.

I wonder how many candy bars Hershey's sells a day? How many sales the Morey family makes a day? Or the Nestle's guys? Or the Pepsi, 7Up, Chris Craft, IBM, York, Carrier, Trane, Hill, Mcquay, Embassy Suites, Hilton, Sheraton, Holiday Inn, or Coke guys? You think they keep folks who consistently don't get it done????

There are thousands of companies that are run by families behind the scenes that are multibillion dollar companies. I bet none of them keeps folks who can only make excuses in primary positions.

Archived