Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins fans are "fickle"

Taylor4Life

This was a direct quote from someone on the Dallas Cowgirls forum:

"I will be at the game and have attended many of them in DC, Skin fans are fickle. If we can jump up on them early half of them will leave early (been there and seen it first hand). Secondly there are a ton of us Cowboy fans at the game I'd probably say 2/1 fan ratio, and for a road game thats going good."

I've lived in D.C. and in Dalllas and Cowgirls fans are so fickle it's crazy! If they are not doing well it is actually HARD to find someone who'll admit they are Dallas fans! They always start talking about UT college football. I've been to bars where every Dallas fans left at halftime ( like last year's game in Washington) I don't dislike anyone because of what team they like but it's hard to find a true Dallas fan.

This was a direct quote from someone on the Dallas Cowgirls forum:

"I will be at the game and have attended many of them in DC, Skin fans are fickle. If we can jump up on them early half of them will leave early (been there and seen it first hand). Secondly there are a ton of us Cowboy fans at the game I'd probably say 2/1 fan ratio, and for a road game thats going good."

This whole quote is 100% inaccurate. Check the video of last year's Dallas game.

Maybe it is, I don't know. Just wanted to see what people thought. I grew up in Northern Virginia but left for the military ten years ago, so I have no clue...

The DC area has a ton of transplants, and a huge stadium, so its natural (unfortunately) to have a lot of fans for the visiting team. But nothing even close to 2 to 1.

Thats only the bandwagon fans man. I watched the ENTIRE 35-7 ^$@ Smacking last year. Was mad. But still watched it. I sport my Cowboy gear regardless if we are 1-15, or 15-1.

i bet you do, i hear they are gang colors and so irvin can buy his crack from you easier....and big nate's hundreds of pounds of weed.

2:1 ratio is pretty bold...

Thats only 66% skins fans at the game. Maybe this guy just has seats on the "away" side of the field so he has a clouded view.

Also, when he says that a lot of people leave at halftime, I've seen it, and its absolutely disgusting.

Half the crowd does not realize their potential of influence on the game. Its really frustrating at time, but since I'm the designated driver for the games I go to, I can't be that guy in my section (not to mention, I'm not in the very front of the section either).

Either way...

**** DALLAS! ;)

Archived