Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Dallas Week thoughts, from Brunell/Campbell, to Saudners,

Joncevensen

I've spent the bye week thinking about nothing but the Redskins, and now it's Dallas weeks, I figured it was time to write them down.

I'm gonna be in the stands on sunday, and i will boo Brunell until he shows me that he is worthy to QB the Redskins. Saunders has dumbed the offense down to screens and short passes for Brunell, thats not Redskins football. If I'm going to watch a team that I care about more than anything else in the world equal to my family, if im going to watch that team go 2 and 5, I want to know that next year is going to be better, and since right now Jason Campbell is the 2007 starter, i want to see him get better so we can CRUSH the media critics we're gonna get this offseason. I want a super bowl, not just because im selfish, not just because im a Redskins fan, but because Gibbs deserves one, he's brought back descency to our beloved team, Brunell deserves one for taking all of our flak over the past three years, even if his on the bench next year, campbell deserves one so that he realizes his year and a half on the bench were worth it. I want us to win a super bowl either this year or next b/c every body involved with this team, from the fans to Snyder have given it their all for YEARS. So while Brunell may get booed to start the game, it shouldnt matter to us, as long as either he or Jason walks off FedEx Field on Sunday a Redskins hero for turning around our season.

so before the game your going to be booing him?

ya know, in my opinion, brunell hasnt played up to the standard, and the 2-5 is a reflection of that, and everyone else's effort. so im going to express that feeling. but ya know what, my point is taht i will forget about the past if he beats Dallas and leds us on a winning streak back to playoff contention.

I've spent the bye week thinking about nothing but the Redskins, and now it's Dallas weeks, I figured it was time to write them down.

I'm gonna be in the stands on sunday, and i will boo Brunell until he shows me that he is worthy to QB the Redskins. .

I was gonna warn you. Some people in here will say you are not a "true" Redskins "Fan" by their definition if low and behold you boo one of our own.

I was gonna warn you. Some people in here will say you are not a "true" Redskins "Fan" by their definition if low and behold you boo one of our own.

No one said he wasn't a true fan, they just implied that booing before the game has even started is just dumb.

No one said he wasn't a true fan, they just implied that booing before the game has even started is just dumb.

It wont happen at all if we're still introduced as a team and he doesnt throw an early pick like he did against the jags. Everyone in the stadium booed him off the field after that.

God I need to go to a game, so I cant kick some of you guys asses. If you were to boo any player, Moss, portis, archuleta, brunell, collins etc. Youd leave with a nice black eye. You all are so damn disrespectful. If you think you all know whats best for the team, go try out for coaching, be the QB, lets see how good you are.

Archived