Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro Bowl

wpenn1

Portis is on pace for 1035 yards which I don't think will get him in. Hopefully Taylor will make it as hes been shafted in the past, but other than that I dont think anyone really deserves it. Maybe Sellers but blocking fullbacks don't usually get much attention.

If you look at portis's production when he actually gets the ball its phenominal. He has 6TDS! in 6 full games. He is averaging 4.3 ypc but he is getting the mo****ing ball like 14 times a game and thats killing his production and this team. If portis can get more carries he should be a top 3 back in the NFC (statistics wise, we already know he is the best back in the NFC).

Right now:

Santana Moss

Possibilities with a good 2nd half:

Marcus Washington

Clinton Portis

Rock-Special Teams

I dont think ANYONE in our secondary deserves pro bowl consideration at this point. Taylor wont get to Hawaii just b/c he makes a few AWESOME hits each game.

Portis is on pace for 1035 yards which I don't think will get him in. Hopefully Taylor will make it as hes been shafted in the past, but other than that I dont think anyone really deserves it. Maybe Sellers but blocking fullbacks don't usually get much attention.

He is also on pace for 15 or more Td's so even if he has 1035 or 1100 yards, his TD's and ypg should get him in.

He is also on pace for 15 or more Td's so even if he has 1035 or 1100 yards, his TD's and ypg should get him in.

I hope he makes it, but hes been snubbed that last two years and I honestly can't see that changing after this season

Right now:

Santana Moss

Right now Santana wouldn't make it. In the NFC he's ranked 10th pretty much across the board in receptions, yrds, avg and TDs. And most of that production came in 1 game against the Jags. Moss has to have some monster games after the bye to make it this year.

Only one I can see right now is possibly rock for special teams. No way Santana or Portis makes it as of now. They both potentially are Pro Bowlers and I think they are among the best at their positions but they don't have the numbers yet.

Last I checked, they didn't even put poor Rock on the list as a kick returner. Since he got shafted, I went for Randel El. I think Randel El is one of the best players we have right now. Every single game my dad and I keep calling up my Steeler fan brother in law to thank him for Randel El. He even bought my dad a Randel El jersey because of this.:laugh:

Archived