Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

how much longer do we have to watch kenny wright give up atleast 7 points a game.

SkinsFan13

I stopped reading and you lost all credibility when you said "Kenny Wright is the worst player in the NFL" He has actually had some nice defensive plays, although he struggles a lot. Just be assured that for the first time this season both Springs and Rogers will be starting on the field together letting Williams bring the young Romo sits to pee a lot of pressure.

H-O-G, you're the man, but no. He is unbelievably awful and is probably the worst player that has played on our team in recent memory. He's made some nice plays because even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

From what I saw at the Colts game, I don't think Wright is that bad. Also remember that Wright is not a cover corner. He plays within Greg William's system and it appears to me he has been doing his job.

If you're going to point to the post route by Reggie Wayne for the TD, that was on Archaleta for not protecting his 1/4th zone of the field. Kenny was to prevent any passes underneath and Archaleta wasn't supposed to let Wayne get past him. Manning would not have thrown to Wayne had Archaleta covered his assigned area.

Three passes made towards Wright were incomplete under his coverage.

There was one flag called against him in the endzone for holding, which I think is questionable since the Wayne was also being physical with him.

Twice, Wright took away the big play deep route from Wayne forcing him to come back to the quarterback for the both completions. Manning did put the ball where only Wayne could get it.

Other completions made in his area during the game were underneath passes as he is not going to allow the big play: Tight end square in pattern and quick slant.

Archived