Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Romo beats us next week, Campbell will replace Brunell (my opinion)

Avic

Just my opinion that if Tony Romo sits to pee, who was just inserted into the game, starts and plays well next week, Gibbs will have witnessed firsthand what an unproven QB is capable of if given a chance (plus Dallas has a better record than us). This, combined with a sub-parr Brunell performance, will likely give Campbell the nod. I know it's a lot of specualation; just my two cents.

Good point, but Young took over when the Titans had all but lost the season, while Romo sits to pee was inserted while the Cowboys are overall playing good football. Just shows that you have to get him in there whether it be for a quarter or a half to see how it goes.

This game is interesting from a Redskins fan's perspective. You have the Romo sits to pee/Bledsoe thing which is similar to the Brunell/Campbell debate, then you have Brandon Jacobs converting these short-down situations, making us think of T.J. Duckett, then you have Lavar who looked unstoppable but turns out to be completely injury prone...then if Dallas loses, they have Carolina @ Charlotte next week, followed by us...you never know what could happen...

I woulda thought Vince Young would have done that by coming into our house and running a scaled down offense like a king.

I don't know what it is going to take to "rebuild" around here.

once we we are out of contention we will rebuild

and please do not compare Jason to Young :doh:

Archived