Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

draft picks for 2007-QB

phat43matt

I got a draft pick for 2007 which is at QB. He is very good. His name is Brady Quinn. He plays for Notre Dame. I just think he would be a good QB for us next year.

Please lets not forget about a young first round draft pick on the Skins roster who has yet to get on the field.

I got a draft pick for 2007 which is at QB. He is very good. His name is Brady Quinn. He plays for Notre Dame. I just think he would be a good QB for us next year.

Thank You Captain Obvious :obvious: . What in the hell makes you think we'll be the only one to know about Brady Quinn, when all of America watches him on NBC at 2:30 PM for the most hyped college football team in the history of the NCAA? Oh, cause you got all the answers. Sorry.

Brady is a big time choker!!! He folds under pressure and this is in college ball just think what would happen in the pros.

Choker??? What games have you been watching dude?

I wouldn't call two comeback wins this year examples of a choke artist, but hey if you want to, let's throw Tom Brady in there too.

We have more serious issues at safety, linebacker and defensive line to spend another high draft pick on a quarterback.

exactly a str8 bum :D

that whiteboy for the Gators ,that backs up Chris Leak

is a str8 monster and he is just a freshman

Quinn is no bum. He is running a pro offense for the last 2 years. Same offense as New England. And as for Tebow, running with the ball and throwing a pass like a jump shot doesn't qualify him as NFL ready. Let's see him throw for 300 yards and 3 TD's before we annoint him the next heisman winner.

We have more serious issues at safety, linebacker and defensive line to spend another high draft pick on a quarterback.

You're right and you're wrong. We do have holes to fill but Brady Quinn is not just another high pick QB. He's the best prospect since Carson Palmer, yes better then Eli, Rivers, Leinhart, and Young and QB's like that are worth taking regardless of whoever is on the roster.

As for the other posters claiming he's a choke artist, when? Ask MSU and UCLA if he can play under pressure.

Archived