Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you giving up on the season??? I'm not...

jtyler42

As far as making the playoffs, it is over. However, this is very valuable prep time for Campbell for next year. If he plays half this season, he will be as ready as he possibly can to lead us to the promise land next season. I can't wait for September 2007.

100% agreed with this post. We need to finally see if JC can play at this level. At this point, we have NO IDEA if he can play in the NFL. Sure, he has the tools, but plenty of QBs have big arms. Can he learn to play week in and week out, we need to know now. And for those who haven't completely written off the season, you never know how a team will react to a new QB. There is a good chance they will rally around him and somehow play better.

BTW, I don't think it would happen, but we need to go 8-1 to have a shot at playoffs.

Got sucked in by the title of this thread, but come to find out it's the same "Brunell sucks, start Campbell (The future is now!)" thread that dominates this board. Not that I disagree, but you could be a bit less deceitful in the naming of your title. After all, there are already other threads regarding this same subject that you could have contributed to rather than starting another thread on the same subject.

I never give up on the season(s), last year I thought we were done, and then bam, we did that 5-0 streak. However, I really never give up, I get upset that it could be over, but in all I still love my skins, I never give up even when I know its over. Today I dont know why people are so upset with the Loss, I mean, we faced a 5-0 team, who is insanly good, who just came off the bye, even I wasnt expecting a win, I mean did I want one, of course I did, but I wasnt gonna be pissed if we lost. But hopefully well get things together, and come out crushing teams.

2-5: 2006 season ended. The 2007 season begins a little early: Week 9 of the 2006 season. While playoffs is out for 2006, doesn't mean we can't have a respectable finish and use that as a springboard to a successful 2007. We need to see what Jason Campbell can do. Brunell's time is done. As has been said, 1.765 billion times; we need to know if have a QB that will lead us to the playoffs in 2007 or do we start over and draft a qb in 2007.

2-5: 2006 season ended. The 2007 season begins a little early: Week 9 of the 2006 season. While playoffs is out for 2006, doesn't mean we can't have a respectable finish and use that as a springboard to a successful 2007. We need to see what Jason Campbell can do. Brunell's time is done. As has been said, 1.765 billion times; we need to know if have a QB that will lead us to the playoffs in 2007 or do we start over and draft a qb in 2007.

Gibbs will flub it just like he did in 2004. Wait too late then talk about ___ Brunell in the offseason and undermine Campbell if he 'wins' the starting job.

Archived