Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the girls or midgets?

djspinoy

who would the redskins rather have win?? in my opinion if we lose to indy its time to bring in campbell because the season is over.in this case i always root for the girls to lose..if we win then going 8-2 might be possible, extremely tough but possible..in this case i think i wouldnt mind seeing the giants score less than the cowboys (i cant get myself to say id want the cowboys to win) the midgets are 2-0 int the division with a road win against philly and home win against us..for tiebreakers sake we cant have the midgets start 3-0 in the division with 2 of the next three at their place..what do u guys think??

im not too concerned about the eagles becasue if we beat them twice and tie with them then it wont matter about divisional record tiebreaks..what im saying is if the giants win monday they are 3-0 and have us away which we will cant as a loss for them and dallas at home =win, ohilly home=win..they end up 4-2...if we go 8-2 our divison record 4-2 but horrible nfc record..i realize its far away, but seems logical to me

If we lose I hope for the giants to lose because I live in NYC and wouldn't be able to stomac the fans...

Ahhh.... I don't know... I can't in all good concious root for the cowbabies no matter what, so I'll hope for a tie, and short od that I guess I can hope for a home team split between them...

realistly if we can win out in the NFC East, (beating the eagles twice) and the rest of them all split, if we can run off a good amount of wins we could still win the division.... I don't thing it's going to be philly at the end of the year, so why not us?

Now we need to worry about Indy before I start dreaming of winning the NFC East.... but they aren't that far ahead of us, we can catch all of them....

Archived