Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saurbrun and Troy Vincent Please

jimster

I think if it was clear that signing both would fix the only holes on this team then we should do it. Danny obviously has the money, and yes we would be in horrendous cap shape but who cares as long as this team was winning this year.

I just don't think either will provide the short term fix this team needs to get over the losing hump. What would likely happen is it would cost us cap hits and/or draft picks (both of which we have very little of). I say stick with frost, hope springs plays better next week, and then save what little personel room we have for the offseason.

Anybody is better than Archuleta.

Whoever's dumb idea it was to have two hard hitting safeties in there...is dumb (and considering Archuleta doesn't even hit hard is another major blow. He just happens to get to the ball well to slow him down for ST to crap up.)

I mean, it makes sense...I'm just SICK of bringing in players who DONT DO ANYTHING

who:

1) Don't even play

2) Don't play up to their capability

Maybe it's time to CUT players

You guys need to cut players to make a statement. Your next couple of years is shot thanks to dumb spending by danny boy. You guys will have to endure 2 or 3 more years before all of this is fixed.

If we actually acquired Vincent-what are we going to do SIT archuletta? (Not like I'm saying this would even be a bad idea-but that's 30 million dollars of wasted cap space we would have sitting on the bench)

We'd bring Troy in on nickle and dime packages. Of course it's all a moot point if we keep giving up the rushing yards that we have been - we'll have to shy away from bringing in extra DB's if we can't stop the run with our front 6-7...

Archived