Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

obviously Disappointed

pjfootballer

I want to start off by saying that this game is obviously a HUGE disappointment. I want to also say I will NEVER root for another team. But this team has me and all of you so frustrated.

We are the most over-rated, over-hyped, overpaid, heartless, gutless Washington Redskins team in a long time.

Don't bother telling me to root for another team or to shut up or anything else. I will continue to be a Redskins fan, but I have officially washed my hands of this team this year. This is no fun and I will probably have to wait until next year to root them on again.

Go ahead and blast away at me if you want, but I'm starting to agree with MassFan. I want a return on my investment and I'm not getting it. I feel sorry for all you fans that have wasted good money on your tickets and parking and beer. You should have a walk-out like the Orioles fans did.

I just wanted to say what I had to say today and then leave for a couple of days. I'll be back in Tuesday to talk about the future for this team. I hope we can get it back together for next year's sake. I'm feeling really low right now and like I said, I'll always root for the Redskins, but It's not worth it this year.

HTTR.

I stayed positive the whole time...this is horrible...I have tickets to Indy and the New Orleans game...anyone want them I'll pay you to take them.....LOL I'm upset....WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahah. Yeah, I've tried to stay positive throughout the season, also. I'm kind of glad I didn't get to watch the game now.

I stayed positive the whole time...this is horrible...I have tickets to Indy and the New Orleans game...anyone want them I'll pay you to take them.....LOL I'm upset....WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have tix for the Eagles and Cowboys, we plan on going and staying for the halftime show, then we plan on leaving. :doh:

I want to start off by saying that this game is obviously a HUGE disappointment. I want to also say I will NEVER root for another team. But this team has me and all of you so frustrated.

We are the most over-rated, over-hyped, overpaid, heartless, gutless Washington Redskins team in a long time.

Don't bother telling me to root for another team or to shut up or anything else. I will continue to be a Redskins fan, but I have officially washed my hands of this team this year. This is no fun and I will probably have to wait until next year to root them on again.

I don't understand this. You blast the team you supposedly root for by calling them gutless heartless and so on and you also don't want people to tell you to go root for another team.....then WHY would you even post this at all?? What do you gain from it?

Your delusional if your hoping for a win in either of those two games.

I didn't say anything about winning, but I said now I'm scheduled to go to two games(mentioned above) too bad everything is already paid for ....I'm utterly disgusted.

The defense is horrible...they knew after YOung was hurt they were going to run and could stop it. I have supported Brunell....and still he is not totally to blame....BUT on first down when we still have a chance....WE SUCK...I will always love the REdskins...BUT WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like most I didn't see this coming. Looked so forward to this . Not over yet but this is sad. Pitiful. Love my burgundy and gold and these players should be totally embarrassed and living in misery when it comes to this loss.

I thought they would be good, too. But I will say this: my opinion started to change in preseason. I am one that believes that you CAN learn some things about a team in preseason. I'm not talking about the records or the statistics - i'm talking about certain trends that you can see. Like the inability to tackle or get off the field in 3rd down. That was going on in preseason.

the other thing that concerned me was their lack of depth. that hasnt come in to play yet because theyve been healthy - we'll see if that is a true observation as the season goes on.

so i thought they were going to be good but definately left August with some concerns about things. Those things all played out so far.

only thing i can be happy about after another pitiful display of football from a team who is trying to be the yankess and just buy rings , im just glad i havent bought anything skins related this year far as tickets and such , what a waste of 3 hours every sunday lol

Some Bears fans watched the game with me today, and tried to perk me up by saying, "Don't worry...the Redskins are not the type of team to panic"

I told them, "You're right about that at least. They never panic. You have to care to panic"

I don't see any real emotion in this team, and I'm very depressed.

To be beaten by a 0-5 team at home. What is left to say?

only thing i can be happy about after another pitiful display of football from a team who is trying to be the yankess and just buy rings

well look where I live and guess what baseball team i root for, as well. the ownership mistakes i see goes on 24/7 all year long in my case.

I don't understand this. You blast the team you supposedly root for by calling them gutless heartless and so on and you also don't want people to tell you to go root for another team.....then WHY would you even post this at all?? What do you gain from it?
Well what would call them then?? UNDER paid and OVER achieving????

Umm, you sure about that? I'm pretty sure Jason Campbell sucks.

Proof? He plays for the Redskins.

I know you were joking but i really didnt think he should have drafted him anyway. I dont watch college ball so I could be wrong but i have heard that he really was more of a game manager than a playmaker. I just hope that all the JC start now folks arent in for a rude awakening.

disappointed?...ha....how about disgusted?...frustrated?...p o'd perhaps....like pjfootballer posted...I will never root for a different team...I love my beloved Skins..always have..always will...but I do have a right to be upset...losing to an 0-5 team?...Its actually the type of football we've come to expect...I wasn't surprised by this loss...nothing ever surprises me w/this team...I've been a fan a long time..i've seen alot of crap..and alot of greatness....today was just another in a long stream of laughing out loud letdowns...but I'll be back once again next Sunday..hollerin and whooping and asking the never ending question...WTF was that?..why did he do that?..what kind of play is that?...even I can kick the ball that far....:silly: ...I was here in this world when we were 2-14...i loved them then..and I'll love them now...before anyone asks me how I can say some of this...I'll say to you...I've been a skins fan for 32years..I've earned the right to be disgusted...I can say that and other things...but don't let anyone else whose a fan of some other team dare to speak ill of my skins...they have no right...

HTTR..now and foreva...there..my :2cents:

Archived