Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

obviously Disappointed

pjfootballer

Blasphemy.

Don't get me wrong, I am uttery disgusted with today. But to say that Gibbs is no coach? So after a loss he can't coach, but after a win he's a Hall of Famer with 3 rings?

Can't have it both ways, and I'll go with the track record.

Well, his track record the second time around SUCKS!! Think he should've just stayed in racing. I don't think ANY Skins fan is not gonna be eternally grateful for his first coaching stint though.

disappointed?...ha....how about disgusted?...frustrated?...p o'd perhaps....like pjfootballer posted...I will never root for a different team...I love my beloved Skins..always have..always will...but I do have a right to be upset...losing to an 0-5 team?...Its actually the type of football we've come to expect...I wasn't surprised by this loss...nothing ever surprises me w/this team...I've been a fan a long time..i've seen alot of crap..and alot of greatness....today was just another in a long stream of laughing out loud letdowns...but I'll be back once again next Sunday..hollerin and whooping and asking the never ending question...WTF was that?..why did he do that?..what kind of play is that?...even I can kick the ball that far....:silly: ...I was here in this world when we were 2-14...i loved them then..and I'll love them now...before anyone asks me how I can say some of this...I'll say to you...I've been a skins fan for 32years..I've earned the right to be disgusted...I can say that and other things...but don't let anyone else whose a fan of some other team dare to speak ill of my skins...they have no right...

HTTR..now and foreva...there..my :2cents:

I'm right there with you...1000% agreed. I've been a redskins fan since I was 6 years old...I'm 34 now...which make me a burgandy and gold person for 28 years. I totally disgusted by what I saw, and yes I'll screaming and yelling to the TOP of my lungs AT The RCA Dome (regardless of what I posted earlier) next week. so this one was hard, but we still love the Redskins...we shake the dust off our feet and comeback next week... HTTR

I broke my one cardinal sin that I said I wasn't going to do after the Minnesota game. I came in here Sunday night posting. I usually wait until 24 hours before I come in here whether we win or lose. Like I said. I will be back on my couch come next Sunday. Do I have to accept a team that can't win? No. But I do have to accept that they are the team I root for. I will scold them and tell them they are playing terrible, but I started watching them in 1976 and will not stop rooting for them. With that said, I do believe we have dug ourselves a hole that we cannot get out of. We need to get some wins, develope some talent and ingrain a winning attitude for next year. Here's to trying to win the next 10 games.

Archived