Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Redskins fans in Germantown, MD?

Boss_Hogg

Hey guys, just a quick question,

My wife and I just moved to Germantown from Washington, DC three days ago. I have noticed tons of Ravens crap around here such as t-shirts, flags, and license plates.

So here is my question, are the Redskin games broadcasted up here, or will I have to get NFL Sunday ticket? I know they play on two different networks, but if there is a conflict, which team gets the "air time?"

Thanks fellas,

BH

Hey guys, just a quick question,

My wife and I just moved to Germantown from Washington, DC three days ago. I have noticed tons of Ravens crap around here such as t-shirts, flags, and license plates.

So here is my question, are the Redskin games broadcasted up here, or will I have to get NFL Sunday ticket? I know they play on two different networks, but if there is a conflict, which team gets the "air time?"

Thanks fellas,

BH

BEEN HERE FOR 14 years and counting! It is Redskins country up here! They show every single Redskins game every sunday! You don't need Sunday Ticket unless you want to watch other teams games. We automatically get all the air time, and they sometimes don't even show Ravens games on TV.

HTTR!

plenty, i mean PLENTY of skins fans are living in germantown and in parts close to germantown. i live in poolesville, which is like 15 minutes away. so don't worry man, you can always see the skins games on the local channels.

Germantown is still Redskins territory... and from there on, as you get closer and closer to DC just more and more Redskin fans. I even have a lot of Redskins fans from Baltimore that are loyal to the team. As you go northwest MD is really hardcore Ravens... Don't worry man I hate that team too, I respect some of the players cause they're good, but I hate the team.

check out glory days, nice sports bar

hard times is the ghetto sports bar in g-town

whoa hold on there pal! Hard Times is no way in Hell a "ghetto" sports bar. I walk past it every day from school SVHS class of 07 babay! But yeah it's nice, and the skins fans in there are awesome!

Dam, I didn't know Germantown was concidered so far out in the sticks. I grew up in Gtown and it bleeds B&G. It is Fredneck that you have to worry about.

Whoa, hey, Stop:stop:

I live in Frederick now. :silly:

I'm a born and raised DC/DC area guy, but I lived Rockville and Germantown several years each. - Germantown is still Montgomery County and is only about 15 minutes from Rockville. - It is definately Redskins territory.

Frederick is about 50-60% Redskins, with Steelers a close 2nd being close to PA, - Then some Ravens.

Germantown and Frederick is still home. :)

whoa hold on there pal! Hard Times is no way in Hell a "ghetto" sports bar. I walk past it every day from school SVHS class of 07 babay! But yeah it's nice, and the skins fans in there are awesome!

SVHS Class of 03 - represent the screamin eagle!

and **** NORTHWEST!

Archived