Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Redskins fans in Germantown, MD?

Boss_Hogg

BH,

Welcome! I live in Germantown and no Comcast carries the games normally. We are in the DC market. Fox channel 25 normally carries the games!

Don't forget, it's only 25 if you have cable. It's actually fox 5. Sometimes they are on CBS if they are playing an AFC team. CBS is channel 9, or 29 for cable.

Hell yeah Germantown is Redskins county! I've lived there since I was 4, but I go to school at UMD - College Park and live on campus. All the local channels show the Skins games, so no worries there.

You lived in Germantown 17 years ago! Was your neighbor a farmer or was it a cow.

You lived in Germantown 17 years ago! Was your neighbor a farmer or was it a cow.

LOL, on that exact note, in the school library, I was looking at pictures of Seneca Valley High School from 1977 and the early 80's when they just got started, and there was nothing but the school and barren farmland. It looked like there was 1 house per mile! :laugh:

Now it's the most populous city in the state. How times have changed.

In deed, growing up gaithersburg was considered the boonies and beyone that, well it was undiscovered territory. I was born and raised in rockville/n.bethesda and recently moved with my wife to gaithersburg. Its defintely skins country and if it wasnt I would never of moved there in the first place.

Archived