Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Raleigh Area Fans: Please Help

StevieInferior

Well looks like I need to attend the NC State Fair in NC Next weekend.

Have a undying desire to get your fix of 10,000 rednecks? ;)

Go to Hi5 on Glenwood, its really, really close to the fairgrounds. That's where raperry and I usually end up... $5 for everything on the menu and a separate room for Skins fans (we need it :D ).

Go to Hi5 on Glenwood, its really, really close to the fairgrounds. That's where raperry and I usually end up... $5 for everything on the menu and a separate room for Skins fans (we need it :D ).

Though somehow they allowed Cowboys fans at the bar. Bad taste. And there are no fried Snickers at Hi5.

Pretty sure the radio "guy" is the head of the club: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/TriangleRedskinsFanClub/

The projector is a bit burned out, but the two wide & flatscreens on the wall more than make up for it. Plus $2 canned beer specials on Sunday, though the place doesn't look like a can place inside.

I'll be missing it this Sunday though -- just got my Amtrak tix for Sunday to DC today.

Hi5. TODD and I will be there :P

EDIT: Here are some reasons to go:

1) REALLY nice private room with 12 TVs

2) I'll be there and I provide nice commentary. Actually I'm usually kicking and screaming on third and long because I know the opposing team will get a first down.

3) They play the fight song REALLY loud and everyone sings it when we score and on the opening kickoff.

4) You can get a whole pizza for $5.00!

Ahhhh, that's why you come up with a parking plan ahead of time. It is well worth it!

Breakfast at Bojangles

Drive to secret parking location

Walk to Carter-Finley for WF-NCSU at noon

Walk across the street to the fair

Eat for eight hours

Go home and collapse

Wake up in time for Skins-Titans on Sunday

Though somehow they allowed Cowboys fans at the bar. Bad taste. And there are no fried Snickers at Hi5.

Pretty sure the radio "guy" is the head of the club: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/TriangleRedskinsFanClub/

The projector is a bit burned out, but the two wide & flatscreens on the wall more than make up for it. Plus $2 canned beer specials on Sunday, though the place doesn't look like a can place inside.

I'll be missing it this Sunday though -- just got my Amtrak tix for Sunday to DC today.

$2 for canned beer? doesn't that sound a bit extreme to you? and that's their "special"?

there is no 2 dollar canned beer special! not since ive been there.

Well, I got a quality Schlitz and PBR and was charged $2 each during the Cowboys game. The special was listed on their website last year for Sundays, and it seems the register's still charging that way. Cheaper per oz than anything else they've got.

Don't fear canned bear.

Archived