Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Who?

iwasdoinit

There are so many threads to keep track of, I might have missed this. But all the newspapers here in NY are playing up Brandon Jacobs' assessment of Taylor's play in the defensive backfield. He basically trashes him as recklessly throwing his body around "as if he has another one in the closet." He further states that Taylor and the Skins play dirty, and even had the temerity to call out Taylor, saying something like "I'll see you next time" (at Fedex). He criticized Marcus Washington for playing hard to the final gun as well.This idiot needs to be knocked the %&$# out in their next meeting.

I really thought this thread was going to be about Brandon Lloyd and I was going to agree. He has been completely missing all season.

Me three

This should now be about Brandon Lloyd and how he DOESN'T EVER DO CRAP. EVER. EVER. EVER.

Oh but he'll go on the radio and mouth off nonsense every Monday.

Me three

This should now be about Brandon Lloyd and how he DOESN'T EVER DO CRAP. EVER. EVER. EVER.

Oh but he'll go on the radio and mouth off nonsense every Monday.

Yeah but what do you want him to do? I mean he hardly gets the ball thrown his way. And when he does half of them are over thrown. I am not defending that he has not done anything but you need him to get the ball so he has the oppurtunity to show us what he can do.

I did think Brandon Lloyd jogged the last Brunell throw. If he had been really running and made an effort, I think he would have had a chance at that bomb. He looked like he was going through the motions.

The whole team looked like they were just going through the motions...

Oh so you are going to blame a receiver who is an afterthought who gets one deep ball thats overthrown???

Its going to take either an injury to the QB position or a losing season to move him out of the starting QB spot to allow the redskins receivers like Brandon to realise their potential in this offense

Yeah but what do you want him to do? I mean he hardly gets the ball thrown his way. And when he does half of them are over thrown. I am not defending that he has not done anything but you need him to get the ball so he has the oppurtunity to show us what he can do.

He has to get seperation especially when teams are doubling or tripling Moss. It's pretty sad when Moss can make plays with two or three defenders around him but Lloyd drops and fumbles the one or two balls Mark trusts him with.

To the guy above me are you serious,Mark couldn't throw a PARTY. He's washed up and done.Yeah he puts up great numbers against bad teams,but when it counts he fold like a *****.I also think Carlos is a bum,he plays to far off of his man,he can't tackle,he drops INT's.Even going back to the Seahawks game last year.Rhump SUCK, Wright SUCKS,Carter SUCKS,Adam SUCKS, Washington was so busy talking he never stepped up to take over the game yesterday.LLoyd & EL can't do their thing if Mrs.Mark don't get them the Damn ball. We'll never have another MONK,CLARK,or SANDERS if we can't throw the ball. Gibbs need to do something,he holds on to his QB's too long.If Mark can't do it than get his ASS outta there,I think the Redskins staff needs to read the stuff being said,so the can find out what the hell their doing wrong.:eaglesuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck

The whole team looked like they were just going through the motions...

That was the sad part. There seemed like there was no energy on the field, like they really didn't want to be there or win. Lloyd really didn't make much of an effort to get to that ball, but it was overthrown... just like all of Brunell passes beyond 5 yards.

Not that I really blame Lloyd, either. I'd be getting pretty pissed off if I moved from a team where I was the star to a team where I'm in the shadow, and the only passes I get are crazy errant...

It looked like Brandon Jacobs was talking junk after every single play.

Maybe he doesn't like being tackled.

Yeah, I noticed that too and mentioned it to my buddy who was watching it with me. Surprisingly (he being a Giants fan), he didn't like it either and coultn' fathom what Jacobs' problem was.

There are so many threads to keep track of, I might have missed this. But all the newspapers here in NY are playing up Brandon Jacobs' assessment of Taylor's play in the defensive backfield. He basically trashes him as recklessly throwing his body around "as if he has another one in the closet." He further states that Taylor and the Skins play dirty, and even had the temerity to call out Taylor, saying something like "I'll see you next time" (at Fedex). He criticized Marcus Washington for playing hard to the final gun as well.This idiot needs to be knocked the %&$# out in their next meeting.

Actually, the "See you next time" was said by G Rich Seubert. Thats who criticized Washington, and not because he was "playing to the gun", but because he was stubbornly insisting on hitting on the kneel downs, the actions of a sad, depressed player who is about to lose and realizes he had the sh*t kicked out of him for 4 quarters.

As for Taylor...he is a dirty player. No one can deny that. He spit in Jacobs face last season and got away with it, who would expect Jacobs to not have a few choice words for him? Taylor is a great player (that strip yesterday was an amazing play), but he's a thug, and until he cleans up his act he's going to be regarded as a clown around the league.

I really thought this thread was going to be about Brandon Lloyd and I was going to agree. He has been completely missing all season.

Same here. Glad we gave away 2 picks to get him since he was far superior to the available FA. :rolleyes: He seems very soft. Pulls up short on routes, hits the ground instead of fighting for extra yardage, and fumbles at a key moment. All I have seen this guy do is throw 2 blocks, part of his job. Total waste of draft picks.

Actually, the "See you next time" was said by G Rich Seubert. Thats who criticized Washington, and not because he was "playing to the gun", but because he was stubbornly insisting on hitting on the kneel downs, the actions of a sad, depressed player who is about to lose and realizes he had the sh*t kicked out of him for 4 quarters.

As for Taylor...he is a dirty player. No one can deny that. He spit in Jacobs face last season and got away with it, who would expect Jacobs to not have a few choice words for him? Taylor is a great player (that strip yesterday was an amazing play), but he's a thug, and until he cleans up his act he's going to be regarded as a clown around the league.

He spit in Pittman's face, and allegedly TJ Housmanzadeh's, not in Jacobs. Jacob's said it was Omar Stoutmire that spit in his face. But I agree, Taylor does need to tone down the thug stuff a bit.

Archived