Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Redskins are a hapless, directionless franchise...

FARAPS

according to this idiot on sportsline.com :doh: Who is this clown Mike Freeman anyway and where does he get off with a comment like that? We lose one game away in the meadowlands and all of a sudden we have no direction as a franchise? Him and Pete Prisco must be butt buddies or something.. :)

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9714342

"The Giants did not just save their season Sunday by beating Washington, a hapless, directionless franchise, by the surprising score of 19-3..."

yes it is a bit harsh , but only to us skins fan does it seem harsh , do someone who is not a fan and doesnt care either way , i can see why he would say this , gibbs is even caught up in this snyder era he said it when he came back that it would be fun to have an owner that spends money , well he is caught up in that and trading away picks and signing people for the names they made on other teams , puts butts in the seats for a bit but it isnt a real team ... =(

I said this in another thread..

Last year.. we were outcoached/outplayed and lost 36-0

This year? We were outcoached/outplayed and lost 19-3.

That is improvement no matter how much it hurts. Our worst game so far ( playing wise) and it is only a 16 point loss. We lost by more to Dallas but, IMO we played better in that game.

correct me if I am wrong but I think we played pretty darn well last game against those Jacksonville Jaguars whom everyone seems to be talking so much about..
Yes, but what direction are we headed in when we lose the following week to (IMO) a more inferior team?

Archived