Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Now i'm getting conflicting stories (Springs related)

authentic

For those of you thinking about home field advantage already, kudos to you. That is the mentality that our team needs. IMO, I was thinking we'd be 2-2 at this point anyways, except swap the Vikes and Jags outcomes. So 11-5 is still very possible and would probably get us a home game in the playoffs. 12-4 would be amazing, and possibly HFA throughout. I could see us losing to the Giants, Colts and Eagles, but going on a 7-game tear at the end of the season. We get 3 straight home games from late Nov-mid Dec and thank goodness we get Carolina and Atlanta at home. Plus the NFL Network game against the Giants to close out the season- that has the potential to be a blockbuster game, if things play out well for both teams.

I think we need Springs for the Colts BIG TIME!

I think we can beat the Giants and even the Titans without him,but not the colts...?

We will need to play PERFECT defense just to stay with the Colts IMO?I think at the minimum,he see's limited action against the colts just to make Manning think a little...

And like the other poster said..(and I agree)Beating the Colts may not be that important as far as a Conference game with playoff implications,but it will be a HUGE statement to the NFL and everyone else that we are for real!

I say we play Springs that game with the bye to check him over and get him ready for the 2nd half of the season!

Like they say in playing powereball..."you can't win if you don't play!"

I think we need Springs for the Colts BIG TIME!

I think we can beat the Giants and even the Titans without him,but not the colts...?

We will need to play PERFECT defense just to stay with the Colts IMO?I think at the minimum,he see's limited action against the colts just to make Manning think a little...

And like the other poster said..(and I agree)Beating the Colts may not be that important as far as a Conference game with playoff implications,but it will be a HUGE statement to the NFL and everyone else that we are for real!

I say we play Springs that game with the bye to check him over and get him ready for the 2nd half of the season!

Like they say in playing powerball..."you can't win if you don't play!"

Archived