Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What if we play the Vikings next week?

SkinsTight

Although this win gave me new life, I am still bothered by the fact that the Vikes came in and stole one from us. Not being disrespectful to the Vikes, they played a great game and deserved the win but damm it still bothers me. What if we play them next week again? We should be 3-1 right now, hehehe.

Although this win gave me new life, I am still bothered by the fact that the Vikes came in and stole one from us. Not being disrespectful to the Vikes, they played a great game and deserved the win but damm it still bothers me. What if we play them next week again? We should be 3-1 right now, hehehe.

If CP is healthy this team is a totally different and more dynamic team, so yes with a healthy CP we win. Dallass maybe a different game as well, we may not have won but I don't think we get beat down the way we did either. I said it in the offseason and I'll say it again no CP means we are screwed.

I think it was just a matter of the new offense having time to gel...and CP of course. Plus, the Vikings are better than they are getting credit for. They may be a legitmate contender for a Wildcard. There's no way they'll win their division though because Chicago is just too dominant right now.

There was a lot of talk on here about how we were going to kill them but people failed to realize they finished last year 7-2 and missed the playoffs by one game. The Vikings are a very good team that has played everybody tough thus far.

I agree. And honestly, I wasn't that upset about the loss. I mean, I was definitely upset, but I thought we played a decent game overall. Especially considering that CP wasn't all there and that Springs was out. Like you said, the Vikings are a good team that plays close football games. And other than New England, Seattle and Chicago, they have a fairly light schedule...which makes them legitimate playoff contenders.

You know I don't understand why Clinton came in for the vikings game which is important, yes, but not as important as the game in Dallas. Why not just rest him up for opening day and play him in Dallas. I think the game would have been much different.

As for the OP's question, I think the Skins would destroy the Vikings if we played them this week. Maybe we'll see them in the Playoffs? Who knows.

Archived