Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LOL, Um, I need help with this term

NASMTrainer

my fav.

4. Baby Daddy

sum no good son of a ***** who cant be a man and take care of his seed.dont want da chick no more cuz she got pregnant but she was wifey before dat. lie bout aint having a job so he cant pay child support.

Yo there go my baby daddy, looking all fly but cant even pay my godd damn child support

Yeah, I went to the urban dictionary but it was all about the man that donated the sperm and then didn't hang around to be the father, I figured that didn't apply to me since I had never seen the girl before. Health class was like a million years ago. I think I like skinfan2k's answer the most lol

A man who only shows up when he's horny, is nowhere to be found on payday and swears he's a muslim when Christmas comes around.

"My baby daddy didn't get our baby no Easter outfit, cuz he said he's Jewish now and can't go against his religion to celebrate Easter"

LOL

This thread is funny people make something so easy so complicated - babydaddy means unwed father, it's that simple. Now unless that applies to you she may used it to imply that you could be one or testing the water to see if you were one.

LOL, Like I said, I was in the check out line, I had never seen this girl in my life.

Archived