Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all the people who hate the dinks and drop-offs by our number 8

ejay183

"As long as they keep producing + yardage and first downs...what is there to complain about?

We keep the ball in possession and wear out their defense....why not???"

Because it has worked once and failed twice. If a pattern is emerging, it isn't one in favor of the dink-and-dump.

The Redskins did not put up respectable numbers in weeks 1 or 2 with essentially the same strategy. Something working against the Houston Texans isn't evidence of anything, really. Our opponents, even counting the Texans, still have more 1st downs than us.

he may look bad to YOU. because you have already decided that youre against him. but he looked pretty good last week. yes yes i know it was against houston BUT, if Brunell was as bad as you and others would like to believe he would not have accomplished what he did. even against a sorry team like the texans.

you cant have it both ways.

i did say "most" for a reason, ya he looked good last game, but what about the first two games when he was throwing the same short passes without the same success, last season during the first 7 games when brunell was playing lights out, he was throwing downfield every once and a while

and why are people saying "i guess winning is a bad thing since it worked", we won ONE game and are sitting at 1-2 (which is hardly winning), if the next few games he looks as bad as he did in the first couple, are people still going to be using this game as a hope game...i doubt it

Archived