Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Usual Peter King Rubbish ...

softballer

I love it how people here bash him yet he was right the first two weeks, but no one give him credit.

Yes the guy is a turd with his feelings about Monk but you have to give him credit when he is right.

Even king gets lucky once in a while. The cowboys one was a toss up (back then) and the vikings game was a week on ething- i dont blame him for going out on a limb. But the texans over us? Its not like they've even showed anything this season

]']Even king gets lucky once in a while. The cowboys one was a toss up (back then) and the vikings game was a week on ething- i dont blame him for going out on a limb. But the texans over us? Its not like they've even showed anything this season

And the Skins have?

And the Skins have?

They haven't shown much. That is, against the Cowboys defense, you know, a pretty good one. Look at us vs. the vikings, we did ok getting down the field, we just couldn't punch it in when we got close. And the Texans defense isn't nearly as good as the Viking's, let alone Brokeback's D.

]']They haven't shown much. That is' date=' against the Cowboys defense, you know, a pretty good one. Look at us vs. the vikings, we did ok getting down the field, we just couldn't punch it in when we got close. And the Texans defense isn't nearly as good as the Viking's, let alone Brokeback's D.[/quote']

Our offense scored 3 points against Dallas. Thats pathetic no matter how you look at it.

Archived