Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad News For LaVar Fans

dahurt002

This report actual improves my opinion of Lavar. If he'd gone to New York and played well, my contempt for him would have gone off the chart because that would have meant that he could have played better for us. The fact that he's not playing well in New York means he really did give us everything he had, which, apparently, wasn't much.

Agreed, I guess he may be a prime example of why it's become a get all the money while you can sport, little if any dedication to the player :2cents:

Look, I used to be a HARDCORE Arrington fan too, But there were too many negatives steming from him in a winning season. The very first thing he did that didn't sit well with me was his comments when Gibbs came back, I figured he was frustrated with new coaches so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and blew it off, then he said Gibbs rushed him back from his knee injury thats why he got hurt again, he only played like 4 downs that season-hardly considered being rushed (that season defense was ranked 3rd w/o him), I let that go, but the one thing that hurt me the most was his "I want to retire a redskins, and I rather retire than to play for another team" comments- Now I knew that was a lie but after all that I love the redskins he PAID 4 mill. back and signed with the Giants just to show the redskins coaches they were wrong-

WERE THEY WRONG?

I WILL NEVER LIKE ANY PLAYER THAT DISRESPECTS MY REDSKINS, WHEN HE WAS HERE HE GOT ALL THE LOVE, NOW THAT HE DECIDED TO STAY IN THE DIVISION TO SHOW US UP, I HATE HIM.

I would still have love for him if he left the division.

Look, I used to be a HARDCORE Arrington fan too, But there were too many negatives steming from him in a winning season. The very first thing he did that didn't sit well with me was his comments when Gibbs came back, I figured he was frustrated with new coaches so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and blew it off, then he said Gibbs rushed him back from his knee injury thats why he got hurt again, he only played like 4 downs that season-hardly considered being rushed (that season defense was ranked 3rd w/o him), I let that go, but the one thing that hurt me the most was his "I want to retire a redskins, and I rather retire than to play for another team" comments- Now I knew that was a lie but after all that I love the redskins he PAID 4 mill. back and signed with the Giants just to show the redskins coaches they were wrong-

WERE THEY WRONG?

I WILL NEVER LIKE ANY PLAYER THAT DISRESPECTS MY REDSKINS, WHEN HE WAS HERE HE GOT ALL THE LOVE, NOW THAT HE DECIDED TO STAY IN THE DIVISION TO SHOW US UP, I HATE HIM.

I would still have love for him if he left the division.

Well in the Washington Post TODAY there is an article about how athletes are rushed back, it mentioned LaVar directly about how the staff rushed him back when he re-injured the leg on a wet practice field, the same goes with Shawn Springs latest injury. But I respect your points non the less. Point blank there was wrong on both sides, and it's just sad that LaVar didn't take a more mature route, but then again if someone attempted to steal 6.5 million from me I wouldn't be such a happy camper either. :2cents:

Well in the Washington Post TODAY there is an article about how athletes are rushed back, it mentioned LaVar directly about how the staff rushed him back when he re-injured the leg on a wet practice field,

This is what pisses me off about reporters. Larvar was "rushed" back because LAVAR was the one saying HE WAS OK. Do you not remember that episode?? He was berating the skins and saying he "had no idea why they won't play me" so they took Lavars word and put him back on the practice field...and what happened...he wasn't fully healed like HE said he was.

That was some shoddy journalism by Wilbon.

Well in the Washington Post TODAY there is an article about how athletes are rushed back, it mentioned LaVar directly about how the staff rushed him back when he re-injured the leg on a wet practice field, the same goes with Shawn Springs latest injury. But I respect your points non the less. Point blank there was wrong on both sides, and it's just sad that LaVar didn't take a more mature route, but then again if someone attempted to steal 6.5 million from me I wouldn't be such a happy camper either. :2cents:

The only thing about that is LaVar said it like he wanted to rest more, WE ALL KNOW THAT WAS NOT THE CASE, Now how often does Joe Gibbs rush player back when the team is playing well without him? Or any coach for that matter, Thats like rushing Bledsoe back when Tom Brady won the SuperBowl, See LaVar made me choose between him and Coach Gibbs-

DO I NEED TO TELL YOU WHO I CHOOSE?--- I DON'T THINK SO.

Who would you choose?

This is what pisses me off about reporters. Larvar was "rushed" back because LAVAR was the one saying HE WAS OK. Do you not remember that episode?? He was berating the skins and saying he "had no idea why they won't play me" so they took Lavars word and put him back on the practice field...and what happened...he wasn't fully healed like HE said he was.

BINGO. That was all Lavar.

Exactly. LaVar wanted back...

More crap from the 'loyal oppositions' fans.'

Archived