Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

December 22, 2002

CrypticVillain

This was a good day for me. I was 13, it was three days before Chistmas, and to top it off I was going to my first Redskins game when we played the Texans for the first time ever. :point2sky

TexansAtRedskins.jpg

That was a good game for us too. Darrell Green was about to retire the following week. Kenny Watson AND Ladell Betts, ( :wtf: ), rushed for 100+ yards, all was good that week. Who else was at this historical game and what do you remember?

honestly, i can't remember the game. But i will say that this game is significant. A win can give get the monkey off of our back, and supply us with the confidence that we can play winning football. A loss to the Texans will shatter our confidence, place us in a 0-3 hole, bench Brunell for Campbell and will nearly end our season early. Lets see what happens, i do feel confident about this match up.

:logo: :applause: love them retro jerseys

Man I don't know why they wont bring them back.

Toilet Bowl, is what they call that sort of game. Props on seeing Darrel's last or 2nd to last game, whatever it was.

Toilet Bowl, Classic :laugh: .

But I didn't care I was at a skins game for the first time. I been to bout 10 since but nothing beats your first.

Archived