Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jersey white elastic?

ChampSkinsFanatic

i bought an authentic custom jersey white, and it is elastic, but not that prominant. it doesn't look that tight. and the elastic is white unlike taylor in that pic. i think the players still have different jerseys from the "authentics" available. or he just has bigger arms then me, but i doubt it, i do yoga.

Sorry bro' it doesn't exist. I have both authentics in both colors. That picture is what you get for the amazing price of $289. The white authentics don't look like the burgundy or the photo above. The white authentics look like Brunell's jersey even if you get a receiver or defensive player's jersey. No matter what number, they look like the qb's jerseys. Campbell wears a different white jersey than Brunell that is identical to the one Taylor is wearing [pictured above]. Hope this helps.

HTTR!

i bought an authentic custom jersey white, and it is elastic, but not that prominant. it doesn't look that tight. and the elastic is white unlike taylor in that pic. i think the players still have different jerseys from the "authentics" available. or he just has bigger arms then me, but i doubt it, i do yoga.

Nope it isn't elastic on the sleeves. Not the authentics. The elastic is in between the front and back mesh of the jersey. There is no elastic on the sleeves at least for offensive players. It may be different for defensive player's jerseys but I'm pretty sure that they are elatic-less.

HTTR!

Is there a white authentic jersey with the elastic

269487.jpg

I want to get an authentic Sean Taylor with elastic on the sleeves but I can only find this

R700A-21-BURGFRONT.jpg

and the white without the elastic on the sleeves.

Does anybody know where I can get the white authentic with elastic?

Mark the Homer, I believe this patient is yours......

The authentic jerseys that are sold ARE NOT 100% exactly what the players wear.

They are the same but the players get their jerseys individually tailored to exactly fit over their shoulder pads. Most shoulder pads don't go down the arms at all and therefore to fit them right there should be no sleeves to the jersey. So Reebok cuts off the sleeves and the thick burgundy/gold/white stripes on the sleeves of the jersey with them and then replaces the sleeves with the burgundy/gold elastic that you see on the field. Therefore, the only way to get a jersey like you see on the field is to get a gameworn one.

They are the same but the players get their jerseys individually tailored to exactly fit over their shoulder pads. Most shoulder pads don't go down the arms at all and therefore to fit them right there should be no sleeves to the jersey. So Reebok cuts off the sleeves and the thick burgundy/gold/white stripes on the sleeves of the jersey with them and then replaces the sleeves with the burgundy/gold elastic that you see on the field. Therefore, the only way to get a jersey like you see on the field is to get a gameworn one.

lol they are not the same. They're not even close. They're like giraffes and lizards. Not the same fabric, not the same design, not the same nothing. They're not even made in the same country.

If you're really interested in this, see this thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107387

EDIT: I was just looking at redskins.com and they're advertising an authentic Moss, but they show a pic of a gamer. I don't know if this is a mistake or what the hell is going on...

http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=264&deptcode1=554&sn=4

I believe some people at the Redskins stores may be checking these boards out. Because I can see no other reason why they would purposely try and deceive us by putting an actual game jersey on the website as a picture of an authentic. If you want one EXACTLY like the players you'd better be buying a gamer. And...if you want it to fit like a "cheap" authentic one you'd better buy the biggest size you can find. Even then it will probably be a little tight. I see the Skins have went to the modified gamers that stretch even more than the old ones. I'll bet you couldn't find a size higher than 50 and that's probably pushing it.

• 1 month later...

Archived