Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prison Break 9-18-06

visionary

Man this show is awesome, I can't believe I didn't get into it last year. I missed last week's episode thinking it would be online on Fox later in the week, but I ended up having to read the recap instead (and it was a darn long recap, 11 pages), but even the recaps are exciting and pretty thorough too.

This episode is pretty exciting so far, especially with everyone running into each other, the train scene, and the wedding scene..etc...and T-Bag getting locked into a trunk..lol.

Neither, looked like a housing development to me.

Certainly want a jail.

Did you watch the previews at all ? Michael knocks on a ladies door (apparently trying to get access).

I saw a little bit of that, but I was distracted at the time and thought he was just "visiting" ;) people's houses to find the right spot to dig.

A housing development makes sense though.

Definately a good show. I'm also hooked on Vanished as well.

I watched like two episodes of Vanished but am having trouble getting into it. I missed a couple of episodes and it really isn't pulling me in anyway for some reason. I'm probably not going to take the time to watch it right now, maybe when they come out with repeats.

there are soem other new shows that I'm starting to like though, Justice for one, and possibly Standoff, although I've only seen one episode of it so far.

I am really loving Prison Break though, and I can't wait for Lost to come back on.

Archived