Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins @ Dallas: Dallas still stinky -- Blogging Texas (Audio/Pics -12:53 a.m.)

Art

Art--I'm not sure I can express how cool it is to sit around watching football with Sonny Jurgenson.
And I'm not sure I can express how cool it sounds to be doing it. :)
Larry shows up. Wants to know if we should do the chats this year. Trying to get Dan for next week, but wants to know if you guys want the chats. I told him, "HELL YEAH." Hope I'm right.
I hope so too! Those chats were killer last year. All you new guys and you regs, we need to get on it and make these chats live! :cool: Talk about a unique extremeskins opportuntity for all you guys to talk one on one with the team!
We're in the upper row behind the Washington Post guys. They'll know this when they read this and they may turn around and say hi. I say this because Jason LaCanfora is browsing ExtremeSkins even as we speak. We have picture evidence. We will use it
:D :applause:
Blade--Redskins fans are noticable throughout the stadium. Impressive to see. I'll try to get some pics of them up before the game starts....
Now that is cool :cool: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Question.... why are our beloved skins so damn horrible? Year in and out... we make WAAAAY too many offseason moves to continue to be a horrible team. I say we draft an entire college team... or just fire the entire front office. Hopefully somebody can relate to me on this. I'm a skins fan, but this is getting OLD. I'm 25 and freshly home from Iraq... why can't Americas real team learn to stand up??? BENCH BRUNELL, BRING IN CAMPBELL. Does anybody remember the last time a no 17 was in the backfield?? Yea we punished the broncos 42-10.... why not give the future a chance NOW!! Stop wishing for old washed up overpaid players to bring our team back to their past greatness.

Rock's dad was sitting with me.

You can NOT imagine how he reacted......or how I reacted.......seeing Rock run that kick off back for a TD. Even the boys fans all around us were telling him congratulations.

Those are great pics.

Blondie

That had to be pure maddness.....

Rock's dad was sitting with me.

You can NOT imagine how he reacted......or how I reacted.......seeing Rock run that kick off back for a TD. Even the boys fans all around us were telling him congratulations.

Those are great pics.

Blondie

Blondie even received a Text message from me! Good job Rock!

Thanks guys for everything thing you did for us ES members in Texas! We look forward to a win next week! ;)

Archived