Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East on the NFL Channel

NASMTrainer

Was watching that this morning and they started off with the NFC East. They all pretty much said the same thing that everybody else is saying. "The East is becoming one of footballs best again." Then they went on to make their picks for the upcoming season. Both Rod Woodson and Marshal Faulk picked the Giants to win the East and both picked the Redskins to finish last.

Man, the Redskins never get any respect

Was watching that this morning and they started off with the NFC East. Thye all pretty much said the same thing that everybody else is saying. "The East is becoming one of footballs best again." Then they went on to make their picks for the upcoming season. Both Rod Woodson and Marshal Faulk picked the Giants to win the East and both picked the Redskins to finish last.

Giants are overrated.

Though I do agree the NFC Beast is about to make a return.

I think most of the mediots always make the "safe" pick every year. Meaning they always take the same teams as last year. I mean, have you ever NOT seen them pick someone to repeat? If the Steelers win the SB again I'll propose the same thing I was going to do to my carpet if Lumsden made the roster. Take a dump on it.

I think the NFC East has already made a return. Name a tougher division. Admittedly, there are a few unknowns in the NFC East: Philly, Dallas, and yes unfortunately with the injury to Portis and the way we looked in the preseason, Washington. However, if all of these teams work out the way the look on paper this is toughest division in football, certainly the toughest NFC division.

The media moguls are gaga over Eli Manning with the upcoming face-off at the "Manning Bowl" this Sunday night being the feature game of opening weekend. The Skins have nothing to match this glamour. The B&G will never gain respect until they install a "glamour-boy" media-attractive QB. Winning with 3-N-Out Brunell will always be considered a fluke or a miracle. In the NFL, as in all entertainment venues, apperance is everything.

The media moguls are gaga over Eli Manning with the upcoming face-off at the "Manning Bowl" this Sunday night being the feature game of opening weekend. The Skins have nothing to match this glamour. The B&G will never gain respect until they install a "glamour-boy" media-attractive QB. Winning with 3-N-Out Brunell will always be considered a fluke or a miracle. In the NFL, as in all entertainment venues, apperance is everything.

The 3-N-Out Brunell comment not withstanding - that is the attraction to the Cowboys - Parcells, TO and Dallas outshine their glaring weaknesses.

Archived