Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Portis Practice Today?

FunBunny

I don't know if this will come out as a new thread...I'm a rookie, but check out this article...

http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RTD%2FMGArticle%2FRTD_BasicArticle&%09s=1045855935437&c=MGArticle&cid=1149190442474&path=%21sports%21columnists

here was my response to the writer (why don't we all drop him a line):

Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 6:49 PM

To: 'jmarkon@timesdispatch.com'

Subject: Skins trying to become media masters

SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To play your “Devil’s Advocate” did it ever cross your mind that Synder wants to get as much info out to his fans as possible??? I’ve heard both positive and negative info on ALL the mediums you mention. It sounds to me as though you’re just another reporter crying in your beer because your local sports owner, oh wait you don’t have any local sports teams, but to my point… Synder has been and always will be a Redskins FAN, now he owns the team and does what he can to make the FANS happy. Whether it’s buying radio stations so that more FANS can get info on their favorite team or if it’s overspending on a player to try and take the team to the next level. I live here in Philly and I’m SICK AND TIRED of the ATTACKS on this man. Joe Gibbs will bring Superbowl TROPHIES BACK TO WASHINGTON, what will you have to say then????

What other owner spends MILLION’S on associate/assistant head coaches??? What other owner trades draft picks for proven talent and has to pay the salary that comes along with it???? YOU think he does this to become some sort of monopoly. You think that we as Redskins fans can’t get biased opinions for the multitude of media outlets that AREN’T owned by Synder??? Get a grip, go back to the drawing board and bring something meaningful to the table the next time you want to try and bash the man!!!!!

I'll pass on that idea, Mack. I'm sorry to have averted your attention from the 'Skinz R teh BESTEST' threads.

Dude I would rather hear intelligent debates about the season, coaches, players, than see another thread junking up the board because some poster was too damn lazy to just go to Redskins.com or heck any other sports news source. Mods, I think someone needs their thread starting ability taken away. Close please.

Dude I would rather hear intelligent debates about the season, coaches, players, than see another thread junking up the board because some poster was too damn lazy to just go to Redskins.com or heck any other sports news source. Mods, I think someone needs their thread starting ability taken away. Close please.

Relax... sometimes that stuff isnt posted right away on Redskins.com and maybe a fellow poster got something on a certain area channel other people didnt see. He isnt off base with this thread at all.

Wow, if only they created someone who's job is was to moderate these discussions, then we could trust thier judgement on the validity of a thread. And if you would rather read ANOTHER thread about our new offenese, or how were going to win the superbowl, or how great Gibbs is, start them yourself. Or at least don't 'waste your time' clicking on this one.

lol you sound like a kid at elementary school who just got picked on so you are running to go tell the teacher. do you honestly care that much about someone starting a thread on an internet message board? if you do then you have some serious issues.

There ARE practices Thursday, Friday and Saturday. CP will probably need to practice at least twice in order to play Monday.

I tend to agree with at least two full practices, and some good contact before he see's the field. That's the way Gibbs has normally done things with injured players.

lol you sound like a kid at elementary school who just got picked on so you are running to go tell the teacher. do you honestly care that much about someone starting a thread on an internet message board? if you do then you have some serious issues.

Why does everyone on this board think that someone is WIDLY upset about something just cause they voice their opinion. If you're envisioning me on fire behind my keyboard just seething at this worthless waste of a thread, then you've got quite an imagination. I'm not like CRAZY upset or anything, I'm just sayin before you start a thread maybe look around on ESPN.com and Redskins.com top stories. It's really not that hard, and it would really help with a message board that is ALREADY flooded with duplicate threads, threads that have no point, and straight up just laziness as this one is. Can I get an Amen?

Good luck with that. ;)

We have Minnesota on Monday. Today is Wednesday and we have 5 days to get our ass in gear. Why the hell didn't we practice?!

:doh:

Couldn't tell you. However.

There ARE practices Thursday, Friday and Saturday. CP will probably need to practice at least twice in order to play Monday.

Hope that's okay though.

Why does everyone on this board think that someone is WIDLY upset about something just cause they voice their opinion. If you're envisioning me on fire behind my keyboard just seething at this worthless waste of a thread, then you've got quite an imagination.

That was almost as funny as your previous post. I suggest taking a break from the internets.

Archived