Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Picks from The Huddle Report

3CardMonte

They'd just say Synder finally bought a SB and that we're the yankees of the NFL. They'll find a way to minimalize it no matter what.

Agreed, but that argument is pretty easy to deflect. We have the same salary cap as everyone else. Just because other owners aren't smart enough to properly use it doesn't mean we're not playing by the rules.

The only thing that worries me about this prediction is that he also has the Texans in the playoffs. I mean how much can you trust a guy who has Houston in the playoffs.

You can't really trust anybody because nobody knows. We'd be all angry if they made negative predictions about the Skins. Then we'd say how the predictions don't mean jack because he doesn't know anything. So, basically, the same holds true for this prognostication. That being said, anything less than a legitimate run on the NFC championship would be a disappointment for ME.

The only thing that worries me about this prediction is that he also has the Texans in the playoffs. I mean how much can you trust a guy who has Houston in the playoffs.

Turn the clock back 1 year. "I mean how much can you trust a guy who has the Bears in the playoffs?" Every year teams jump out of nowhere to make the playoffs. Guys who are picking the chalk are more likely to be way off base than this guy. It may not be the Texans but if history tells us anything it's going to be someone.

Archived