Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Company Time

50GutCheck

Funny thing is I have Skins gear up in my office and needless to say it has started to become somewhat of a distraction. I love every minute of it.

Of course I have a co-worker who is a Dallas fan so the trash talking has started to pick up for sure.

I think the fact that I responsed to this thread indicates that work is secondary at best right about now. Thank god I have my own office, b/c I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be settling into shutdown mode at work on Sept. 11th! :D

:logo:

I took off the 11th and 12th. m gonna go up and buy scalped tickets when I get there, and Ill have the next day off to bask in the afterglow of a win. :cheers:

Amen fellow skins lovers Amen...I have a headache from hell but that will not stop me from driving from Gaithersburg, to FEDEX!!!!!! HTTR

We also need a time machine to forward to 9/11 I think the skins keep the Vikings from scoring a TD, I see this team being like a rabid Pitt Bull with a taste of blood, I am so glad that the preseason has sucked so bad.........

MAN IT IS ON AND POPPING!!!!!!

Just stand up from your desk (if you have a desk job) and start signing Hail to the Skins at the top of your lungs. Maybe they will send you home early and you can get started on your pre-gaming.

It didn't work. They just joined in and offered to get me singing lessons. :silly:

Opening Day on MNF will be waaaaay worse. I have to take off a few hours early that day, as the game starts at 5:00 PM here and that is exactly the time I get off. There aint no way I am missing kickoff. Plus I want to get in a few beers before the game and fire up the BBQ......full-on pre-game partying. None of this "get off work and go straight home and immediately have to sit down for the kickoff" stuff. I like to have some beers first and get super pumped up and have some time to wind down before kickoff. I like opening on MNF but damn - kickoff is too early.

The NFL really screwed the West Coast Skins and Vikes fans scheduling that game at 7 PM EST. Oh well, at least I am in Mountain Time Zone so that is a little better.

Archived