Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where/who in San Fran/Bay Area for opening game 9/11?

slinky

Well, if he's hanging with venture capitialists he should be in a swanky hotel.

There are tons of Skins fans in the SF Bay Area but I don't think there are one (or a few) spots where everyone hangs for the games. I've lived here for 18 years and before NFL Sunday ticket you had to find a sports bar with enough sat. dishes that would show all the games. Now, I just go up to a place in Cupertino called Britannia Arms (british pub theme) that has several TVs.

Since you're talking about a Monday night game, every watering hole in the bay area will have the game on.

I need to go out to watch the game because of technical difficulties at my house. (translation, I turned off my cable TV and my Direct TV isn't connected yet, lol)

I'll be in San Fran from 9/10-9/13 and I would love to hang with some Skins fans there and watch the game. Or at least a tell me of a good place to watch it at.

thanks

sLiNky

The definitive sports bar in the entire Bay Area, IMO, is Ricky's Sports Bar in San Leandro, CA which is adjacent to and just south of Oakland, directly across the bay about 10 miles from San Francisco.

You can even take the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit train) to San Leandro's Bay Fair Station and it is only a couple of blocks walk to Ricky's.

Great sports atmosphere and lots of fun loving fans, and even though it is in the heart of Oakland Raiders territory everyone is welcome. You actually pass right by the Oakland Coliseum Station itself just two stops before you get to Bay Fair.

Archived