Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Led Zeppelin Guitar Solo Ever...? (VOTE)

RedskinChiefin

so when you saw his guitars, did you think for second...can I get out the door with one? :silly: what a great opportunity for you (to meet page, not steal the guitars :laugh: ). I really enjoy my crows/page live cd. I think there's a dvd out somewhere

Oh you better believe it...I had visions of them hanging on my wall!

That was a great show - I expected Page to stumble through it but he was on fire.

He was really nice - Audley introduced us and he meekly replied "very nice to meet you" and shook our hands while bowing his head a little. Very nice guy with no hint of ego whatsoever. :applause:

pass.jpg

This is easy. The answer is "White Summer" played by Jimmy Page. It is on the Led Zeppelin DVD and it absolutely blew my mind the first time I watched it. His fingers look like crack-motivated spiders on his guitar strings.

Ever heard the original studio version off the Little Games LP? That and Glimpses are probably the 2 coolest songs on there.

Think About It, which was originally not on the LP, but has now been included on the CD release is also smoking. It was originally the flip side of a 45. The solo is very similar to Dazed and Confused (also originally done with the Yardbirds). Aerosmith in their early days used to cover it.

Oh you better believe it...I had visions of them hanging on my wall!

That was a great show - I expected Page to stumble through it but he was on fire.

He was really nice - Audley introduced us and he meekly replied "very nice to meet you" and shook our hands while bowing his head a little. Very nice guy with no hint of ego whatsoever. :applause:

pass.jpg

wow, what an experience! I would've been happy to just see the show, but they cancelled ours :(

Archived