Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

High Expectations

dave44

12 days to kick off....As I sit here ready for another season to begin I ask myself just how good can this team really be. We are loaded at WR and RB,

I would like to see more depth in our OL, our defense will totally rock and maybe even hurt somebody. Brunell will have a pretty good year, Campbell scares me when he throws off his back foot, Pre season has been a bust so far.

These guys have worked hard this off season and I personally think they are ready to shock the sports world..I am a monster of a Skins fan, I celebrate for a week win we win, and cry for a week when we lose..So my fellow Skin fans lets sit back relax and pay close attention, and have our Tivo's ready because in less than two weeks we will witness something very special in the NFL and its called THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS :wavetowel :logo: :point2sky

12 days to kick off....As I sit here ready for another season to begin I ask myself just how good can this team really be. We are loaded at WR and RB,

I would like to see more depth in our OL, our defense will totally rock and maybe even hurt somebody. Brunell will have a pretty good year, Campbell scares me when he throws off his back foot, Pre season has been a bust so far.

These guys have worked hard this off season and I personally think they are ready to shock the sports world..I am a monster of a Skins fan, I celebrate for a week win we win, and cry for a week when we lose..So my fellow Skin fans lets sit back relax and pay close attention, and have our Tivo's ready because in less than two weeks we will witness something very special in the NFL and its called THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS :wavetowel :logo: :point2sky

High Expectations? The thread should be titled High Enthusiasm! It is great to read threads of fans as excited as you. Remember preseason is a time for potential backups and recent acquisitions to be given the opportuntiy to show their goods. Whether a teams record is 0-4 or 4-0 means little!

I've already made my king-of-the-homer speech for this pre-season, but I agree. Regardless of whatever inner turmoil we all experience during the pre-season, I think we've got a great team assembled. I just have a feeling this team is going to have a special year.

Here's to finding out :cheers:

Us winning it all in my opinion should not shock the sports world! We are good and have an excellant coaching staff and loaded with talent! I expect to win it all this year!

Relax redskin fans because the only one's chomping at the bit more than us are the players and coaches. We are going to punish teams this year!!!!

Archived