Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WEEK 2 In Dallas!!

COOOOLEY!

Whats up guys and girls...

How many on this board will be down in dallas for the 2nd week of the season?? I just got my plane ticket all booked and im getting ready to go down. Just wanted to see if there was anyone that is up for some :cheers:

By the way anyone that is going Im leaving from BWI on friday morning.. early morning at that

I went to Dallas last year for the game (great decision that was!!). Enjoy it and be loud and proud...there will be quite a few Skins fans representing! I must warn you, the stadium is an absolute dump and last year is was over 100 degrees and stuffy that close to the field. It will probably be the same way this year.

Don't know how long you are staying but I really enjoyed the city of Dallas. Lots of cool places to hang out at and the JFK museum was definately worth seeing.

Have fun!!

I agree that the stadium is a dump but at least they painted the roof this year, it is more like a museum than a stadium but that's the kind of allure. Alot of Redskins/Cowboys rivalries have transpired there and can only hope it carries over to the new stadium.

Check out the designs for the future stadium to be built in Arlington next to Six Flags and the Ballpark.

http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/future/CowboysStadium.htm

BTW I know you guys are the enemy but if anybody has any questions about Dallas and where to go let me know.

I'm so there. I got a flight out of Dulles Sunday morning. I've got a room for Sunday night at the Econo Lodge @ Texas Stadium for just $80 on Orbitz. I've been checking out game ticket prices and I'm amazed at how low they are compared to FedEx, especially for the home opener. The upper level, 40 yardline seats are going for $300 a pair. The upper deck in Dallas is about the same height and distance from the field as the club level at FedEx. Thus, these are awesome seats that would easily run you $6-700 a pair for a comparable location here at home. It's gonna be awesome.

Archived