Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When do Skins - Saints tickets go on sale?

SD Skins fan

I've checked the Saints web site and there is no listing of the date when individual game tickets go on sale. New Orleans is gonna be my Redskins road trip this year and I've been trying to get my tickets for weeks now.

If anyone knows the date individual game tickets go on sale for the Saints, please post it here. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure the Saints don't sell out, so tickets should have gone on sale in July... that's when I've been able to buy tickets in the past through ticketmaster to games at SF, at Tampa, etc... I would check there first, and if they don't have any available, then the broker sites.

I'm pretty sure the Saints don't sell out, so tickets should have gone on sale in July... that's when I've been able to buy tickets in the past through ticketmaster to games at SF, at Tampa, etc... I would check there first, and if they don't have any available, then the broker sites.

Last I heard, the Saints were close to selling out this year. Thanks to the rebuilt superdome and the drafting of Reggie

This is all I could find as well. On the ticketmaster website it says that the single game tickets aren't on sale yet. It says to check back soon. Here is the link....

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B00394C0B66A5AF?artistid=805984&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Also, you can always get your tickets via http://www.stubhub.com or http://www.razorgator.com if it sales out before you can get tickets. Good luck representing. HTTR!

Go to www.redskin-roadtrips.com

We are doing the New Orleans game and we have some tickets still available in our group.

If you want to hangout, tailgate and sit with a big group of Redskins fans at an away game, Redskin-Roadtrips is the place for you.

I'd love to do a game with Redskin-Roadtrips but have always found it a lot cheaper if my buddies and I do it by ourselves......

I've checked the Saints web site and there is no listing of the date when individual game tickets go on sale. New Orleans is gonna be my Redskins road trip this year and I've been trying to get my tickets for weeks now.

If anyone knows the date individual game tickets go on sale for the Saints, please post it here. Thanks!

I'll be down there with several redskins fans from Redskins Roadtrips....we could not get group tickets or get a block of seast together because the Saints were trying to sell out the Superdome. Oddly enough I'm a native of New Orleans, but been in LA since 1987...still New Orleans to some degree is home. All that time there the Saints have never sold out the entire Superdome with season tickets holders. They came pretty close from what I hear. Anyway my group of 7 got our tickets from stubhub. The tickets are in the lower bowl of the endzone..good luck and hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!HAIL

Archived