Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scout.com Joe Gibbs' Anger Management

CapitalDefense

I tried the search feature and it kept telling me error, so if this was posted I apoligize

Perhaps Gibbs’ most famous tirade came at halftime of the last game of the 1986 regular season. The game had only slightly more meaning than Saturday’s meeting with the Jets had.

Okay....

So what were the circumstances, the rest of this story?

That seems like a fragmented piece of something bigger - maybe it's just me....

I tried the search feature and it kept telling me error, so if this was posted I apoligize

Okay....

So what were the circumstances, the rest of this story?

That seems like a fragmented piece of something bigger - maybe it's just me....

Had a little bit of a problem with the copy and paste, it went haywire on me, there is a link now.

It took me 2 minutes to fix and I am getting blasted....:laugh:

Lets not forget this is The hall of Fame Coach were talking about. Won three superbowls with three different QBs. Do you guys seriously think Coach Gibbs will let the offense go down the drain. He'll change, manipulate, scheme his way to a superbowl; he did it last year. Mark burnell is a better Qb than Mark Rip was, he believes Al Saunders will get him to the superbowl. Coach has always come through for the fans, I seriously can't believe Coach Joe Gibbs will not put up a fight each and every game.

Had a little bit of a problem with the copy and paste, it went haywire on me, there is a link now.

It took me 2 minutes to fix and I am getting blasted....:laugh:

Haha, alright. From now on every thread of yours that I see I won't even open for 5 minutes just to make sure you have the kinks worked out. :silly:

Archived