Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There's still a chance...Lee Suggs failed his physical

Avic

Not to trade Betts, but we can still bring Suggs in for other players/future draft picks.

:laugh:

you are joking right?

and why the hell cant i make threads anymore mods?

I havent broken a rule or been a jerk.

I posted a thread asking what happened to Springs, jeez.....:mad:

Ah we are not going to bring in Lee Suggs. If anything, this means that the Jets are going to shop around for another replacement for Curtis Martin. Which means that they could have considered Ladell Betts, but given CP's status, I doubt the coaching staff would entertain those discussions with the Jets.

you are joking right?

I think you just answered your own question. You probably could have done that same thing by just thinking about it instead of posting it in this thread that has nothing to do with Springs or your thread. Just my :2cents:

you are joking right?

I'm guessing because the comment could have been put in an existing thread. :whoknows:

EDIT

I think you just answered your own question. You probably could have done that same thing by just thinking about it instead of posting it in this thread that has nothing to do with Springs or your thread. Just my :2cents:

Whoops.

if that gets you in trouble here, this board has some powertripping mods. IF its true....

I think its just becasue Im a giants fan.

You have got to be smoking crack if you think we're going to trade Betts when Portis is gimpy.

Betts for Suggs would be the dumbest trade of all time, but I don't think he's implying that. Even so, I don't agree with it.

Alright, alright guys. Guess I didn't think this one through and just jumped to conclusions. Sorry.

You did but at least you were wise to recognize you ways young one. Don't let it happen again or the hit mob will come after you.:redpunch:

Archived