Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC South better than East?

miked1612

The Saints are a big question mark right now. New coach. New QB. RB controversy.

I'm not sure they should be considered as strong as anyone in the East yet.

Atlanta is a big question mark as well. We all talk about TO blowing up the Cowboys, but I think Mora is just as likely to blow up the Falcons this year. He is a young inexperienced guy and I'm not sold on his ability to keep an unsteady ship together just yet. He lost that team last year, and if they don't start out strong this year we could see a full blown implosion.

Carolina and the Tampa are definately on par (at least) with the East teams. But I still think across the board our division is tougher.

IMO, both are only so "tough" because we havent had any games yet. I think the Eagles, Falcons, Saints, and Giants are overhyped because of their "stories" (McNabb, Bush, Vick, Eli) but in reality, they aren't great teams and they will only win between 4 and 8 games.

I think the Falcons will be #1 in the division, they already had the Top offense I think last year, and their defense is loaded. Lawyer Milloy, Keith Brooking, Patrick Kerney, D. Hall, John Abraham....they have a nice "starting" D. But as I say, it's just my opinion. Most think it'll be the Panthers.

The Saints are a big question mark right now. New coach. New QB. RB controversy.

I'm not sure they should be considered as strong as anyone in the East yet.

Atlanta is a big question mark as well. We all talk about TO blowing up the Cowboys, but I think Mora is just as likely to blow up the Falcons this year. He is a young inexperienced guy and I'm not sold on his ability to keep an unsteady ship together just yet. He lost that team last year, and if they don't start out strong this year we could see a full blown implosion.

Carolina and the Tampa are definately on par (at least) with the East teams. But I still think across the board our division is tougher.

I wouldn't say a RB controversy yet, unless Bush averages 5.5 yards per carry and averaging at least 25 carries per contest, then yeah, we can say that. But in my opinion, the NFC East has always been a tough division. The NFC South has the Panthers and the Bucs, but look at the NFC East, tough from top to bottom. Realistically, I see no less than 8 wins in our division, where as the South will have a team who will have a double digit loss season(the Saints). I guess he's going by the moves the Saints, Falcons, and Panthers made this offseason(if you want to count Keyshawn).

WOW...thats interesting....Carolina is the only team in that division that has NFC Champion written over them. I think Atlanta and Tampa are wild card contenders but playing against the east this year will be the difference maker. They arent going to make it. The 'Aints are awful, enough said.

I feel that any team in the NFC east can have a resonable argument to say they are contenders to go deep in the playoffs. Yes even Philly(if they stay healthy, not promising, and pick up a reciever). The Giants had a young inexperienced team in the playoffs last year. And the cowboys had a great offseason unfortunately( TO will do good one season before he destroys the team). And I dont need to explain why the skins are the ****!! HTTR!!

honestly, I think the Redskins and Carolina are the two best teams in the NFC.

Tampa is coming back with a younger and deeper team under Gruden and will be a factor.

NY, Dallas and Philly to me are a tougher 2-4 in the division though than Tampa-Atlanta and NO.

Atlanta is still far too dependent upon one player to stir the drink. In New Orleans I see a rebuilding team that will make the step to respectable but no more than that.

Archived