Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NC Skins Fans

Redskins75

so who's showing up at hi5 for the houston game? i know some of you guys have said youve been. im kind of wondering what the atmosphere is like in there. never been but im going this weekend. :texansuck

Yeah, I think the wife and I are going to head there to watch the Houston game. We've never been there.

See you all at Hi5 in a few hours. I'll be in the 70th Anniversary Green jersey and a burgandy 'Skins hat.

How many people get there and what time to people start to show up?

im showin up at 12:45 or so. ill have my white moss jersey. never been to hi5 so im lookin forward to it.

Anybody in the greensboro area wanting to go see games, my friend serves sunday lunch/dinner at Hugos on spring garden, and they always show the skins games, and have 25 cent wings any day the NFL plays. Pretty sweet deal, however I just bought a 51" HDTV, so i'll be at my place for any games that are televised.

Plus I cant wait for november when these bandwagon fans get shut up.

I'll be at my house watching it, just wondering, a guy I work with at Darryl's said that his roommate just bought a 51" HDTV and was wondering if that was you because he also said that he doesn't have Directv, if so, you're more than welcome to come over here and watch it on a 27" hdtv...

• 9 months later...

I was just at the Lowes grocery store in Concord, NC picking up some beer and wings for the WWE pay-per-view tonight and ran into a guy wearing a Portis jersey, with his wife and two kids. I briefly spoke to him and was just curious if it was anyone that posts on here?

wilmington, nc here.

where is THE spot to go in wilmington. i saw a post earlier that said hooters gives 10% off to skins fans. that sounds sweet. any others?

Hell's Kitchen - Downtown, heard there's a pretty good crowd (ask Disco Dave I don't venture downtown much)

Fibber McGees - small crowd of the faithfull

Wild Wing Cafe... skins fan friendly

Hell's Kitchen - Downtown, heard there's a pretty good crowd (ask Disco Dave I don't venture downtown much)

thanks man, i've heard good things about hell's kitchen, then heard it was a red sox bar and got confused.

which place has the best tv's?

I'm in Charleston, SC right now, but will moving back to Winston-Salem as soon as our house sells!!! Go Skins!!!
im in danville,va but im RIGHT ON THE BORDER its only 5 mins from my house

Woot, Skins watching at my house!!!!!

Hell's Kitchen is a Redskins bar. Not very many people knew about it last year. Crowds were small but faithful. Wilmington Redskins fans send me a PM when the season starts and we'll meet up at the bar. (I only go out to see the games when they aren't Nationally televised) :logo:

haha yea its great down here man, i def. cant complain..plus little does everyone know that EVERYONE down here are Redskins fans

...i think the Redskins were always the team down here before the Panthers came around and it still hasnt changed..

hail

Hell yeah! I got alot of horns blown at me and fists pumping in the air when people saw my Skins front license plate as I was driving. I did have one chick that worked at the Try My Nuts store give me **** for wearing a Redskins t-shirt (she was a Dallas fan). However, it is my favorite store there.......

Froggy Dog rules too.

this is so freaky. I just started a skins own the east coast thread and some guy thinks the carolinas are owned by panthers and falcons! Defend yourselves skins fans!!!!

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201706

Who thinks the freaking Panthers own the Carolinas???? Shoot, when the Falcons and Cowboys come to town, the crowd is like 50/50, it's freaking pathetic lol

Archived