Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs And Training Camp

RiggoReincarnated

It doesn't seem so ridiculous now, does it?

Neither does this rule. See ya RR.

1. Each visitor may own a single registered account.

The ExtremeSkins staff screens and approves all new accounts. Duplicate accounts are prohibited, and the staff employs security measures to enforce this policy. Duplicate accounts will immediately closed (i.e., banned). Do not create additional registered accounts to bypass an issued ban; absent compelling circumstances, any attempt to circumvent a ban by registering a secondary account will result in a permanent banishment of all related accounts.

I wouldn't want to be a player on this team going through training camp next year with Gibbs since he was nice to the players and didn't work them so hard this year and they screwed him and the fans with terrible performances I'm sure that they will be getting a hard hard hard training camp next year and they should . Greg Williams , I hope you realize that you are on the bubble so you better come up with some winning ways before next year or you can reserve your job at the car wash !!

Coz

I hpoe Coach gibbs has learned from this off-season that being soft isn't the way to go. Maybe he will now run the tough camps like he used to back in the day & if the players don't like it - then they aren't tough enough to keep around anyway, so he can then trade them away to somebody.

Archived