Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So who is flying in for the Opener?

FunBunch7

I'm comig in from Phoenix the day of the game then going to the airport after it's over.

Also, since I have no friends, I will be coming alone. :(

Section 103 Row 22 Darrell Green jersey

What are you talking about no friends. What do you think everyone on Extremeskins is. :cheers:

Flying in from Oregon on Sept. 8th ! will be flying back out on the 12th. And what are you talking about with no friends?....Uh..hello? lol ~ See you @ the game! Sec 142 Row 23

We'll be just 3 sections away...I'll be in the stadiunm as soon as they open it for us.

Something I want to do inside the stadium is go into the "cave" or the section 200 as it officially is and take some pictures of these pillars I hear so much about. Over hangs don't bother me so much but I wouldn't want a Roman Colliseum Pillar right in from of me.

There seem to be real good prices on these seats but there MUST be a reason...guess I'll find out.

Flying in the morning of the game from Houston!! Still shopping for seats but cant get what I want yet because no one sells singles?? Im looking for 40-50 yd line 200 section, and willing to pay 300+.. Why you might ask because last year I was on the 50 in section 100 and everyone sat the whole game except ME and I felt like I was at Cowgirl stadium with everyone yelling at me to sit down :doh: ... Anyway were should I tailgate??

Flying in the morning of the game from Houston!! Still shopping for seats but cant get what I want yet because no one sells singles?? Im looking for 40-50 yd line 200 section, and willing to pay 300+.. Why you might ask because last year I was on the 50 in section 100 and everyone sat the whole game except ME and I felt like I was at Cowgirl stadium with everyone yelling at me to sit down :doh: ... Anyway were should I tailgate??

I had the same problem trying to find a single ticket. They are always in 2s or 4s...Try everyticket.com...very big inventory and I have used them in the past.

I'm in 103 and I plan on being "serious" when I am there...

I'll be flying up I-95 going 90 MPH baby in the Skins Mobile, on my way to the beltway to 495 across the Woodrow Wilson. I'll be flyin'...safely of course. My father-in-law and I are going that night. It'll be a blast. I can't wait. I'm still just getting pumped for the Jets game on the 19th though. I'm just itchin' to get back to Fed Ex, especially since I missed the scrimmage.

HTTR!

Gotta tailgate with ES, of course! Here's the link.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155504&page=1&pp=15

Me and Three of my closest friends all Diehard Skins fans are Flying in monday morning from Orlando FL. Staying the night flying out Tuesday. We are in Section 134 Row 8 I am so hyped. We also have a group of ten going to the Tampa Game we have our seats for that game too. This is going to be a Good year.

HAIL!!

Archived